Ch.14 Little Did He Know (Part 1)

I sat in the backseat of the car as the driver took Erin and I back to our dorm. The tears were still freely flowing from my blue eyes. The color had drained from my face leaving me looking pail and frail. Erin had been asking me the whole ride what happened, but I didn't say one word to her. It hurt too much.

We pulled up in front of out dormatory door and I thanked the driver. Erin and I walked up the stairs to our room, and went inside. I instantly collapsed on my bed and burried my face into my pillow. I heard Erin walk towards the kitchen, and after a few moments she walked back in. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see her carrying a cup of hot tea. I sat up and thanked her while I took it from her hands.

"Do you want to talk about it, Tay?" Erin said politely. 

She was going to find out soon enough, might as well tell her now. I took a deep breath and tried to hold back the tears that were wanting to escape my eyes.

"Liam and I broke up.. again." I sighed.

Erin had a shock stricken face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were bugged out of her head.

"You guys just got back together." She protested.

"Management is forcing us. They told Liam that he and the band are getting hate from fans saying that he's a cheater and a heartbreaker. Only it's not about him cheating on me. They think he cheated on Jenna with me. Management thinks it's too soon for Liam to be back with me." I said fighting back the tears.

Erin stood up and paced around the room with digust plastered on her face. I could tell she hated this as much as I did. 

"I'm, calling my dad. He can't just do this to you guys!" She shouted and reached for her phone.

I completely forgot that Erin was the manager's daughter. She could fix this. Right?

"Yea, dad? Mhm, yeah it's me. Uhm, what the hell do you think you're doing breaking Taylor and Liam up?" Erin spat in the phone at her father.

I bent down and rested my head inbetween my knees trying to relax myself. So much had happened in the last week. Ever since I came to London for school, everything has changed. And right now, it was all changed for the worse. Maybe I wasn't meant to be here. Maybe this was all a sign that I needed to leave, and go back home. 

Erin hung up with her dad and walked back over to where I was sitting. She rested her hand on the small of my back and gently rubbed circles with her palm. 

"Taylor, it's good news, and bad news." She whispered to me.

I looked up at her waiting for more.

"On the bright side, you can continue seeing Liam." I instantly smiled at her response, "However, here comes the rain to your parade. You can't have a public relationship, and management wants to meet with you personally."

I looked down at my hands and couldn't think of words to say. I shook my head and looked back at Erin who still had sorrow in her eyes.

"Deal." I said.

"I'll let them know. Keep strong Taylor. No one can tear you and Liam apart." Which I knew wasn't true.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Harry blackmailed Liam. He invited Jenna to the party, and he took pictures of them together and sent them to management. They made Liam "date" Jenna to cover everything up. That way, it looked like Liam and I were already broken up and he was back with her. Harry has it out for us, and It doesn't look like he's going to stop anytime soon."

"Well, it looks like we'll have to make him stop." Erin's expression changed from sorrow to devious in a matter of seconds.

"What should we do?" I asked her.

After a few minutes of thinking, Erin spoke up.

"First, we tell Liam about Harry blackmailing him. Secondly, "end things for good" with him in front of Harry. That night, we all go out to a club, Liam will have to flirt in front of you with a "random" girl, who will actually be a friend of mine. Lastly, you flirt with Harry and make him fall for you. We're going to break his heart, just like he broke you and LIam up."

"You think this will work?" I couldn't help but smile when I heard her plan. It sounded perfect. Harry, I knew, still had feelings for me, and no doubt would want to get with me.

"Without a doubt. Now, let's call Liam to come over."

Ring.. Ring..Ring..

"Hello?" Liam's deep voice asked into the phone. 

"It's me.."  I replied.

"Taylor? I miss you so much. I can't not be with you." Liam spoke.

"Well, how about you come over. Erin and I have a plan."

"I'm on my way, love." and with that, I hung up the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 10 minutes, I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it to find Liam there with a dozen roses. I hugged him tightly, and put the flowers in a vase full of water.

"So, what's going on?" He asked.

Erin and I gave each other a sly look and looked back at Liam.

"First off, you should know that it was Harry who black mailed you." I could see Liam's mood shift. He was about to say something, but I cut him off, "Not now, babe. We're getting back at him. Here's the plan. In a couple of hours, you and I are going "break up" at Niall's get together. We're going to make a scene so everyone notices, especiall Harry. We have to make him think that his plan worked. Then late tonight, we're all going to go out to a club. Erin's friend will be there, and I want to to flirt with her to make it look like you're trying to make me jealous. I'll blow it off and flirt with Harry, making him think he's won. We're going ot make Harry fall in love with me, and then I'm going to break his heart."

"Perfect." Liam smiled at us.

Our plan had to go smoothly. Harry had to believe that his plan worked flawlessly. Little did he know, ours was going to, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later

Everyone was set to meet at Niall's flat. It was sort of a ritual to go there and have a small gathering after each sound check. Liam and I drove together, making it look like we were still very much together.

Liam opened the door to Niall's and led me inside. I could feel Harry staring at us. I refused to meet his gaze, and just kept walking hand in hand with Liam. 

After about an hour of small talk with everyone, Liam and I excused ourselves and went to the kitchen.

"Shall we do it now?" Liam said with a smug tone while grinning.

"Why of course, darling" I said mocking is tone.

We started shouting at each other causing everyone to turn their heads towards us.

"I can't believe you! Why did I ever believe a damn word you said?!" I screamed in his face, trying not to laugh.

"I don't regret anything. I'm glad Jenna came!" He spat.

I slapped him lightly, but enough for it to sound like it hurt. 

"Incase you didn't know, we're done. For good. Goodbye Liam." I said and stormed out of the kitchen.

Harry was staring at me, eyeballs buldging out of his head. He let out a breath and slightly grinned to himself. Erin and I made eye contact and I gave her a wink.

Phase one. Complete.