Ch.9 How Could You?

Liam and I were setting up Liam's flat for the party. I decided on wearing a pair of black short-shorts and a loose tank top tucked in. I straightend my long blonde hair and put on eyeliner and mascara. We still had a couple of hours to kill so we decided to take a break and grab an early dinner. Liam drove us to the local chinease restraunt, Chi Peng. As always, Liam opened my door for me and I led us inside the noisy restraunt. The hostess looked up from her table chart and gawked at Liam. She started fangirling and hyperventilating. Liam smiled and asked her if she would like a picture with him. Ofcourse she said yes. I snapped a photo of them from her iPhone and she gladly took us to our table.

"Sorry about that, babe." Liam said sweetly.

" Don't worry about it. I know it's going to happen all the time. I mean, how could they resist you?" I leaned in, our lips almost touching, then pulled away and gave him a playful wink. I could see the desire and lust in Liam's eyes. I couldn't deny that I was wanting him just as bad. Maybe more.

Our waiter came to our table and took our drink orders.

"Hello, my name is Ryan. I will be your server this evening, may I start you off with a drink?" He said a little too flirtatiously. He then proceeded to look into my eyes and flash such a beautiful smile. Ryan was good looking. About 6'5", a dark tan, and brown-almost black hair. The best feature about him was his pool-blue eyes. They went so well with his dark complection and dark hair. I was a little taken back at his beauty.

I quickly snapped out of it when I heard Liam, "Taylor? He just asked you for your drink order."

"Oh, right! Sorry.." I said a little embarrassed. Ryan winked at me and I blushed a little. "I'll have a strawberry pineapple margarita please."

"Alright, one of my favorites. And for you?" He said towards Liam.

"I'll have a vodka soda. Thanks" Liam said, with out even looking at Ryan. "Taylor, what was that about?" He said, obviously annoyed.

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm...let's see. The flirting with the waiter, maybe?" Liam sounded a little aggressive, and I didn't like this side of him.

"Babe, don't worry about it. I was just being nice. Besides, I don't get jealous when you hug fans, take pictures with them, and all of that." I told him, maybe a little to stern.

"You know that's different, Taylor." He was right, but I didn't want to make this a big deal.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I gave him a peck on the cheek and he reached for my hand.

Our drinks came, and I gulped mine down and ordered another. I wanted to get loosened up before our party. Ryan came back out and took our orders. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken, my favorite, while Liam ordered the cashew chicken and crab wontons. We ate and chatted about random things for the duration of our meal. When Ryan came back with the check, he slipped me an extra napkin with a note inside.

You're gorgeous. I would love to take you out sometime if you're interested. Text me sometime! 839-2905 xx

I couldn't help but blush and smile ear to ear. Luckily, Liam was too busy figuring out what to tip him and didn't notice. I loved Liam. At least, I thought I did. But, I still had feelings for Harry and Ryan was amazingly gorgeous. I needed to focus on Liam. He was so good to me, and he deserved that much.

Liam paid the bill, and we left the restraunt. We drove back to his flat and started mixing drinks and laid out food for the party. Within the next half hour, the rest of the gang was here. Niall walked in with Erin and about 12 other people. 8 of which, were girls. They were flawless. Harry would definately fancy at least one of them. Probably more. Zayn and Louis came in next with about 20 more guests. 10 guys, and 10 girls. I guess word had gotten out about the party because before I knew it, about 50 more people charged through the door. Liam didn't seem phased.