Ch.8 The Plan

The get-together last night was great. Liam and I were no longer a secret. Everything seemed to be perfect...well, except for the Harry situation. All he really needed was a girl to take his mind off things. I thought about what I could do to help him out. A blind date? No, I didn't really know anyone here yet. A party? Yes, that was is. A party. I'm sure Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Naill could invite tons of people and there was going to be at least one girl Harry would fancy. I honestly think he's just jealous that Liam got the girl. I doubted that he was used to being the 2nd choice.

I rolled over and looked at looked at Liam sleeping peacefully. He came back to my place last night. I didn't have the heart to wake him up. He was so precious when he was sleeping. I slowly got out of bed trying to to make too much comotion. I succeeded, and tip-toed to the bathroom. I undressed and turned the shower on. When I decided that it was hot enough for my liking, I hopped in and started washing. I just got done shaving, when I heard the door open. I opened the shower door and saw Liam standing there with his hand covering his eyes.

"Taylor? Please say it's Taylor and not Erin..." He said while standing in the doorway.

"Liam, you can uncover your eyes, it's me. Erin's slept at your place." I said and laughed. He then laughed and starting walking towards me. I could feel his eyes scanning my body. He looked back up at my eyes, raised and eyebrow, and gave me a little smirk.

"Care to join?" I asked playfully. He didn't give it a second thought. In a matter of seconds his clothes were on the floor and he was standing next to me in the shower. I chuckled at him and he just smiled ear to ear. I figured this wasn't the best time to bring up having a party to find Harry a woman, so I didn't say anything about it.

Liam grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him. He bent down and kissed me. I put one hand on the back of his neck and grabbed his hair. My other hand was roaming down his stomache. I could feel his hands starting to wander as well. He started kissing my neck again, knowing now that it's my weakness.

"God, I love you.." He said between kisses.

I sighed, "I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the, interesting, shower, I got dressed. I put on a pair of mint green short-shorts paired with a white button down shirt. I decided to fishtail braid my hair down my back. I put on a little bit of mascara and eyeliner and called it good. I slipped on my gladiator sandals and looked over at Liam. He was sitting on my bed still in his towel. I gave him a questioning look.

"I can't go out wearing the same outfit I wore yesterday." He explained. Ahh, that made sense.

I started digging through my drawers. Finally, I found a pair of baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt that was big enough to fit him. I usually wore big t-shirts to bed when it was hot out. I watched Liam put the clothes on.

"How do I look?" He asked me as he started posing. I laughed and walked over to give him a kiss. He fell over and we landed on the bed. "Can we just stay in today? We could take another shower." He teased. I kissed his forehead and got up.

"Actually, I've been meaning to ask you something. I've noticed that Harry's been acting a little strange lately, and I think he's lonely. My suggestion is that we host a party and invite tons of pretty girls, and some guys so he won't catch on to what we're doing. There's bound to be someone there that'll catch his eye."

"Yeah, you!" He exclaimed, "I know Harry still likes you, and it kills me. He's one of my best friends, but he's shameless when it comes to girls. He won't stop until he get what he wants, and right now, it's you." Liam got up from the bed and started pacing back and forth. He had a point. Harry was relentless.

"I understand what you're saying, but think about it. He'll forget about me soon enough Liam. And once he sees dozens of gorgeous girls all in one room, he won't even remember my name. I'm just a phase he'll soon grow out of." Liam stopped pacing and nodded.

"Yeah... I guess you're right. How'd I get so lucky? I've got such a gorgeous, athletic, intelligent girl that I'm so very proud to call mine." I blushed and he kissed me on the forehead.

"Okay, now game plan. Call up the rest of the guys and tell them what to do." I told Liam. He nodded and grabbed his phone.

"No one's answering."

That's odd.

"Come on. Let's go to your flat. They could still be sleeping."

We went down to his car, and we were mobbed by paparazzi. Everyone was shouting at Liam and I.

"Liam! You're car's been here all night, what's up with that? Did you two have a "sleepover"?"

Liam and I looked at each other and laughed. He then leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Watch this."

He pulled me by my hips and rammed his lips against mine. This wasn't a passionate kiss by all means. This was a hardcore, let's get to it type of kiss. I can't deny that I liked it. Tons of cameras flashed and i could feel Liam smile against my lips. He pulled me around the car and opened the door for me. I got in and he shut the door then got in on the driver's side. He put his arm around my seat and drove off.

"What was that back there?" I asked and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Just read the papers tomorrow." He said and winked at me. We continued to have small talk the rest of the ride.

We pulled up to his flat about 10 minutes later. Sure enough, Loui's car was there. We walked up the steps and Liam unlocked the door. On the floor was Zayn cuddling a bottle of beer. On the couch was Louis and Harry cuddling one another. Where was Erin and Niall? I walked up to Liam's room, and there they were, snuggling in his bed. Damn, they we're adorable together.

Not much longer, and Liam walked in. He put his arm around me and we both just stared at Niall and Erin holding each other. Laim went over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and slipped them on. He took off the shirt I let him use, and decided not to put a new one on. His back was so muscular. I loved it.

We walked back downstairs hand in hand and thought it would be funny to wake up the lads. Liam walked to the kitchen and came back with 2 pots and 2 spoons.

"1...2....3!" Liam shouted.

We went banging away. We started singing and dacing to the beat of our pans.

"It's time to wake up, wake up, wake up."

The boys shot out of their comas and Harry started screaming.

"You scared the crap out of me!" He shouted.

Liam and I almost died of laughter. Their reactions were priceless. Zayn and Louis glanced at each other and nodded. Then, they attacked Liam and I. Louis was on top of me tickling my sides. I was trying to yell at him to stop it, but I couldn't stop laughing. I looked over at Liam, who was now wrestling with Zayn. Eventually they stopped and Liam asked them to go to the kitchen with him. I was left in the living room with Harry. Awkward.

"So..uhh..how's it going?" Harry asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"Pretty, good. How about you?"

"I'm good." This was more than awkward. We stood there in silence for a little while.

Thankfully, Liam and the rest of the boys came back in the room to break the silence. I decided I would go wake up Erin and Niall to let them in on the plan. When I got up to Liam's room, the door was open and both Erin and Niall were awake.

"Oh good, you're up. Here's the plan." I told them all about my plan to set up Harry tonight. Niall thought it was brilliant and was glad to help out. I was relieved.

Tonight was going to go perfectly. Or so I thought.