Ch.10 (Part One) A Fresh Start

It had been about 2 months since the incident at Liam's flat. It was as if there were a gaping hole in my chest. It couldn't be filled. Liam had tried contacting me a countless number of times, but I refused to see him. I was still so hurt by what he had done to me. He had sent flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, and so much more to my dorm. Was he trying to buy me back? I thought. I couldn't let myself give in to him. 

"Tay, want to go grab some breakfast with Niall and I?" Erin asked. I had barely been out of my dorm room these past 2 months. Only for classes and the occassional meal. Erin was such a good friend, always inviting me to tag along with her. She felt just as bad as I did. 

"Sure, that sounds good. Let me get ready." I smiled at her and she grinned with excitement. 

I went into the bathroom and turned on the steamy shower. I got in and scrubbed every last bit of dirt off my body. I shaved and washed my hair and got out. I decided that I would blowdry my hair and braid it down my back. I put on mascara and light blush. After, I put on a simple navy tank-top and jean shorts and my white Toms. 

"Ready?" Erin asked me.

"Yep! Let's go." 

Erin drove us to a small bistro caffe. Niall was already seated at a booth and waved for us to come over. He got up and gave Erin a Horan Hug and a small kiss on the cheek. They were adorable together. Niall, of course, knew about what happened with Liam and I.

"Hey Taylor." He said with a sympathetic look. "How are you feeling?"

"I've actually been feeling a little bit better everyday. Thanks." I said and gave him a small smile. 

I spoke too soon. 

There was Liam, hand in hand with the brunette from the party. I shut down. I couldn't breathe and I needed to get out of here. Erin looked to where I was now staring and her jaw dropped.

"Niall, did you know he was going to be here?" She questioned him.

"No. How would I?" Niall looked nervous and scared. He wouldn't of done that. He honestly didn't know that Liam was going to be here. 

Liam spotted us and started walking over. I got up from my chair and started walking towards the exit. Liam stepped in front of me and looked into my eyes. He let go of the brunette girl's hand.

"Taylor.." He said barely hearable.

I didn't say anything. I just scanned his eyes for some kind of reasoning. Why would he do this? Why her?! It wouldn't of hurt so bad if it was anyone else. 

"I'm Jenna." She said with a bitter smirk. I wanted so bad to hit her right then and there. But I couldn't. I just shoved past them and ran towards the door. I could feel Liam's eyes on me the whole way. 

Once I got outside I started letting the tears stream down my face. I didn't care if anyone saw me. I just needed to get it out of my system. I heard footsteps coming towards me, and I looked up to see Ryan. He rushed over when he recognized who I was, and pulled me into a hug. I cried silently into his shoulder as he rubbed the small of my back with his strong hands. 

"Thank you." I told him, as I pulled out of the hug and wiped my eyes.

"Let me take you home." I nodded my head and he held my hand to his car. He opened up my door and we drove off. 

I had only talked to Ryan a handful of times since the party. I told him what had happened and he was nothing but wonderful. He was a great listener, comforter, and friend. I had feelings for him, for sure. However, I was too heartbroken from the Liam situation. We pulled up to my dorm and he opened my passenger door.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked while looking into his ocean eyes. I was lost in them. I saw him grin and nod his head.

We walked hand in hand into my dorm and sat on the couch. Ryan turned towards me and put his hand against my cheek. He smiled and leaned into me. I caught myself wanting to be closer to him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in and pressed my lips against his. He had the softest lips. Our lips parted and our tongues were exploring eachother's mouths. I moved my hands from his shirt to his back and neck, gentley tugging his dark hair. He smiled between kisses and moved his hands to my hips and yanked them towards his. I felt my phone vibrate in my jeans and we both chuckled. I answered the call with out looking to see who it was from. 

"Hello?" I asked into the phone. Ryan started nibbling my neck causing me to giggle and breath heavier.

"Taylor? Who's that with you?" I sat on the couch, frozen. The voice belonged to Liam. 

"Babe, hang up the phone." Ryan begged, still sucking my neck and jaw line. 

"Is...is that Ryan?" Liam asked with hurt in his voice.

"Uh, yeah. It is." I told him truthfully.

"Wow Taylor. Have fun with him." Liam spat, and hung up the phone. He was such a prick. He can't just cheat on me, start dating the girl, then get mad at me for trying to move on. No. Screw him. 

I forcefully straddled my legs around Ryan's hips and pressed my lips hard against his. Ryan didn't back away, instead he pressed harder. and held onto me so tightly. I loved this. With Liam, it was gentle and passionate. Not with Ryan. With Ryan, it was rough and rugged. It turned me on so much. I started kissing his neck and pulled up his shirt to reveal a perfect six pack and huge pecs. I was a sucker for pecs. I started licking and kissing my way down to his lower region and unbuckled his belt. His hands were already working on my bra and shirt, and within a matter of seconds I was topless. He kissed my stomache and pressed his tongue against my skin sending shivers down my spine. He took off my shorts and carried me to my bed. He was on top of me pressing his groin against mine and grinding it against me. He was so fucking hot right now. I wanted him so bad. I flipped us over so I was on top and started doing things my way.