Ch.11 A Fresh Start (Part 2: Liam's POV)

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Taylor. These past 2 months were the slowest of my life. I didn't know what to do. What I had done to her was so wrong, and I would've never done it if I was sober. To be honest, I'm such a lightweight, 3 shots in, I was plastered. Seeing her today reminded me of everything we once shared. I still loved her. 

Jenna was my ex. Not a girl I would typically go out with, but there was something about her that always intrigued me. The boys told me I needed to get over Taylor; start fresh. I didn't really want to start dating someone knew again, so I called Jenna. It was just a fling in my eyes. Something to ease the pain. 

I had just picked up Jenna from her flat, and we were planning on going out for breakfast. I opened her door and she instantly reached for my hand. That's one thing I miss about Taylor. Her gentle touch. Jenna treats me like I'm a prize to be wonShe's probably in it for publicity. That's a typical Jenna move. 

We walked into the resturaunt hand in hand when I froze in my tracks. There was Niall, and Erin, and Taylor. I hadn't seen her once in the last 2 months. I tried to play it cool and walk towards them when I saw her face. She looked horrified. She turned back to Erin and Niall and whispered something. She swiftly got up from her seat and started walking towards me. I stepped in front of her path and looked down into her beautiful eyes. I could feel Jenna glaring at her. I hated that. Wait. Jenna. Crap! Taylor didn't know I was going out with her now. This was going to crush her. 

"Taylor..." I sighed. I needed to explain. She deserved it. I tried to start again, but I heard Jenna's voice.

"I'm Jenna." There was a hint of bitterness in her voice. 

Without missing a beat, Taylor went on a dead run for the door. I felt as if I was just punched in the stomache. I should've ran after her. I wanted to, but Jenna pulled on my arm and gave me a look as if to say Don't you dare. I didn't know what to do..so I just stood there. 

"Way to go Liam." Erin spat as her and Niall walked out the door. Niall gave me a sympathetic look. He knew I didn't mean to cheat on Taylor, but he didn't want to say anything for Erin's sake. 

"Look, I can't do this right now. I'm taking you home. I need to think." I said softly to Jenna.

"Are you kidding me? We just got here. Look, just put your arm around me, the paparazzi are coming." She said as she fixed her outfit and fiddeled with the hem of my shirt. 

"Really Jenna? That's what you're worried about? Fine. Stay here. I'm going." I started storming off when I felt Jenna's claws clamp down on my arm.

"You leave now, and I'm leaving forever. You got that?" She said while smiling. Obviously a show for the cameras. 

I didn't give it a second thought. I walked out the door and didn't look back. I walked to my car and drove the long way home. Everything was flowing through my mind. The night at the party, waking up in the morning not remembering how I got there, Taylor leaving me. The worst night of my life. 

I pulled up to my flat and walked inside. I pulled out my phone and dialed Taylor's number. I needed to tell her how I felt. 

"Hello?" I heard her say into the phone. My heart started racing. She never failed to give me butterflies.

I could hear slight moaning in the backgroud. I instantly was jealous. 

"Taylor? Who's that with you?" I said a little harshly. She was mine. I know how wrong I was, but that didn't change the fact that we were meant to be together. She was my happily ever after. 

"Babe, hang up the phone." I could barely make out the words, but I knew that voice. 

"Is...is that Ryan?" I asked with a pained tone.

"Uh, yeah. It is." That was it. That's when my heart started officially breaking.

"Wow Taylor. Have fun with him." I spat, and hung up the phone. Damn it Taylor. She doesn't belong with him. I hadn't done more than kiss a girl since our break up, and there she was hooking up with our old waiter. That was it. I needed to get her back. No matter what the cost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day still feeling crappy about last night. My Taylor was out with another guy. It was  sickening to think about. I went to take a shower and scrub off my digust. When I was done, I decided to think of ways to get her back.

Show up at her house and surprise her with roses? No, too cliche.

Dedicate a song to her in our album? No, but getting warmer.

Write her a song? That was it!

I would write the girl of my dreams a song. It needed to explain everything. From the moment I met her, to the moment I fell in love, to now. She needed to hear it all. I jumped in my car and went over to Niall's flat. He could help me with the music, since he was a master at guitar. 

I knocked on his door, and he quickly answered.

"Hey mate, what's up?"

"I need your help." I replied.

"Alright, and with what exactly?" He asked confused.

"I'm getting Taylor back." He smiled and Erin came around the door and flashed a huge grin. This was going to work. It had to. I need it to.

Sorry it's so short guys. It's past midnight, and I don't even know if I like this chapter. Will edit, and probably add more to it in the morning. Thank you for reading. Please give me feedback. I need it!