Chapter 12: Surpriser & Manipulator

As Foxy drove into the driveway, Red got a text. He looked at his phone

R: Hey, when you get home, I need to talk to you...'

He sensed something wrong. When the car stopped, he jumped out and got his luggage. He rushed inside and into his room. Foxy gave a weird stare. "Guess he really wanted to get home. Anyways, everyone get your luggage!"

Everyone got their luggage and headed to their rooms. As Foxy walked into the doorframe, Lolbit tapped his shoulder. He turned around to see her with a worried face. "Hey Foxy," Lolbit said, rubbing her arm.

"Hey, Lolbit, what's going on?" Foxy said, holding her hand.

"Well, I need to tell you something." Lolbit rubbed her stomach. Foxy and Lolbit talked for a long time. "Do you think I might be right?" asked Lolbit.

"I don't know. I'm actually freaking out like Puppet for once" Foxy said with a nervous chuckle

"Well, if my suspicion is right, I wanna name it Aspen." Lolbit rubbed her stomach.

"Yeah. Aspen. I like it." They headed towards their room with their luggage.

Ballora walked into Baby's room. "So, I know something's up." She said, walking next to Baby.

"Why do you say that?" Baby asked, playing her favorite game, Guitar Rager.

"Your playing Guitar Rager. You only play that when your really excited." Balora said chuckling.

"Ok so I got Springtraps number-" Baby was immediately stopped by Balora.

"What?! You're excited about that?! Springtrap? The person who abused you for doing the right thing Springtrap?"

Baby sighed. "Yeah that one, but he changed. He actually has a friend who is nice."

"Don't you think he's just tricking you again? That's how you guys split up." Balora reasoned, sitting next to Baby.

"Yeah. I'll try to meet him soon when we start talking more often, so I'll be hoping for the best."

The conversation stood still as Baby played Guitar Ragers. After 15 minutes of Balora and Baby screaming happily with the game, Balora wanted to join. "Can I play too?"

"Yeah, sure." Baby gave Ballora a controller and connected her to the game. Soon later, they started playing together.

Puppet and Freddy grabbed some beakers and chemicals. Puppet put some lab rats on the table to test out their newly made discoveries. Freddy mixed in three compounds and named it 'RHY28'. Puppet grabbed a clipboard, paper, and pencil and waited for Freddy to pour the chemical. Puppet wrote down the results. "Rat is fluffier and more aggressive, and it looks like the bodyweight has gone down," Puppet wrote some final notes, "Ok, let's do one more rat, and then let's get lunch." Puppet walked over and saw that they had use all of their test animals. "Or maybe we can take lunch now."

Puppet closed his box and followed Freddy to the kitchen. Freddy got some bread and chicken. "So Puppet, how's Ballora doing?" Freddy said taking a bite of his chicken sandwich.

"She's ok. She just wants to test some makeup designs. She does that to feel better." Puppet said drinking water.

"Nice. So did you expect that it was Mangle the whole time?" Freddy asked, his chicken sandwich almost done.

"The clues did lead up to it." Puppet said finishing his water.

"Yeah." Freddy finished eating his sandwich.

"Do you think Josaphen is ok? It looked like he took a hard hit to the head." Freddy questioned putting his plate in the sink.

"He's ok. He just needs some rest." Puppet finished up the sandwich and headed to his lab.