Chapter 4: Meeting The Gang

Foxy pulled up into the parking lot. Everyone grabbed their luggage and headed inside. Foxy and Lolbit followed in. When they entered, Baby was standing in front of them, leading them into Foxy's old room. "Hey thanks Baby for keeping my kids while I'm gone." thanked Foxy scratching the back of his head.

"No problem. I had nothing to do anyways." Baby replied smiling. They started to walk down the stairs. He led his children to a tour of his room.

"So that's my bedroom that you will be sleeping at. This is the living room where you can watch tv. That's my kitchen. There's snacks if you want some. And this is the bathroom."

"What's that door?" asked Ashelly. She pointed behind the stairs to a black door surrounded by stone.

"I don't really know. Just don't go inside it. You can open it but its just a little tiny space. I think it's haunted." Foxy explained confused and a little scared. Ashelly started backing away from the door and bumped into Red.

"Ahh! Oh nevermind. It's just Red." Ashelly started laughing. Baby showed everyone around the place. Once the tour was over, Foxy walked over to Baby.

"Hey Baby. We got to go. Bye everyone!" Everyone screamed "Bye!" back.

When Foxy left, Slick asked, "So what's fun around here?"

"Well we got games in my room, the bouncy house, you could go to ballora, go to pirate cove, the Foxy water ride, and that's pretty much all there is." Baby answered pointing to all the areas.

"Well I'm going to Ballora's room to play dress up," said Winter running towards Ballora's room.

"I'm going to Pirate's Cove. I like that place!" said Red.

"Me and Slick are going to your game room," said Sly racing Slick to the door.

"I guess I'll go in the bouncy house," said Ashelly.

While everyone was playing at the pizzeria, Funtime Foxy had some small talk with Lolbit. "So are you ready to have the best anniversary?" asked Foxy.

"Yeah! Finally I can see what you were planning."

"It's going to be amazing." Foxy arrived at a hotel. Foxy loaded in the luggage in the cart while Lolbit checked in. There room number was 1-9-8-7. When they walked in, they saw the king size bed with a flat screen tv. Lolbit's eyes were in awe. "This is the best room from the hotel. It even has a game system so you can play your favorite game," said Foxy. Lolbit was still comprehending what was going on. She hug Foxy and game him a "thank you." Foxy hugged her back.

Baby went to the bouncy house with Ashelly. "Hey Baby! How's it going?"

"Pretty well. How are you?"

"Good. Say, do you know how my parents met?" Baby thought hard as she remembered.

"Foxy ran into Lolbit when we found the elevator. The door was opened and Lolbit was sitting there sleeping. We decided to take care of her until she woke up. When she woke up, she tried to speak but the whole Arabian desert came out every time. Even though she was silent, she could still talk to us through writing. We finally got her voice box fixed, then we could hang out normally. When your dad finally married her, they moved out and bought their own house." Baby continued, "Well, I guess imma go now. See you later." Ashelly waved goodby and kept bouncing. Two small, white dots appeared on Ashelly, making her coat shimmer like gold. Just then, a figure with an exposed endo skeleton jumped onto Ashelly. She screamed with a silent cry as she was dragged back in the darkness.

Baby walked into Ballora's room where she saw Ballora and Winter painting each others nails. "So if you apply blue with this pink, yo- oh, hey Baby! How you doing?"

Baby replied, "Oh, Im ok. Just checking up on you." As Baby slowly shut Ballora's door, she heard Winter scream in terror. When she ran back in the room, all was left was a piece of white fur full of dirt and dust. Baby ran outside the room to go to Pirates Cove.

Baby went inside and called Red's name. "Red! Red! Where are you!" All she heard was an echo. Suddenly, something fell on her head. "A pink bowtie? Does this belong to Winter or something?" Baby looked up, only to see a endoskeleton slither back in darkness. Baby gasped and ran to her game room.

Before she could open the door, she heard something, screaming, trying to say something, a radio. She burst through the door as Slick and Sly was being dragged into the ceiling by two heads on one body. Baby tried to grab their hands, but she was too short. She looked as the darkness faded and nothing was left. She called Puppet and Freddy into her room.

"So what's happening. Also, where's Ballora?" asked Freddy eating on some chicken.

"Yeah, I haven't seen her all day," added Puppet. Baby showed them the fur and bowtie. Puppet and Ballora's kid, Josephen, came into the room.

"Dad? Where's mom? I can't find her." Silence filled the room. No one knew what to say.

Puppet spoke quietly, "Uhh. Just go back to your room. I'll call her."

"OK." When the door shut, Josephen let out a big scream. Everyone ran outside to see him turned around. Puppet started to cry. Slowly, Josephen turned around with a letter in his mouth and drawn eyes and needles sticking out of his mouth. Baby gasped as Freddy catched him and figured out that Josephen was asleep. Puppet slowly opened the letter as a shadow crawled back into the darkness.