Chapter 7: The Animatronic Showdown

Baby looked down and saw a shank made out of the metal bar. She realised that is how she stabbed Mangle. She grabbed it when she broke free. Mangle lunged with her knife forward. Baby saw this and leaped out of the way. She slid on the ground, cutting off Mangle's back leg. Mangle screamed in agony. "Ahhh! Why you little-"

"Hey! She's not that little!" yelled Sly cutting off Mangle.

"I don't think she was gonna say it." said Red scratching the back of his head. Metal clinked and clanked throughout the room. Sparks soring high in the air. Baby dodging every attack Mangle throws at her.

"Why don't you give up?!" Screamed Baby as Mangle put down harder and harder blows. She slapped Baby and kicked her up against the wall. Mangle pounced on the ceiling to give a devastating blow to Baby's head.

Baby dodged it and sliced off Mangle's second head. The children were cheering. "Go Baby!" yelled Ashelly. Mangle snarled ya Ashelly, shushing her. Red was looking at the battle amazed, confused, and scared.

"All this time, we had a person who wants revenge on our parents? How did they not find her?!" His phone beeped to see 'cehsnnakjbdja ssjdn Shu and whisn' from his dad. "Wondering what they are doing?"

Slick looked around to find something, anything they can use to escape. Then he looked at his sister, Winter. She was just doing her nails. Sly saw what Slick was up to, and snatched her file.

"Hey! I was using that!" Winter growled at them.

"Well you can use it after we escape." Slick said as he helped Sly climb to the top.

"Well, fine." Winter pouted and blew some hair out of her face.

One minute after the next, oil and wired were being cut out of them. Baby winced in pain as each cut got bigger and bigger. Mangle turned her pain into anger and sliced Baby faster and harder. Baby tripped on her feet and backed up agaist a wall. She grabbed a piece of wood and threw it at Mangle. "What the world?"

"Take that!" Baby screamed as she kicked Mangle in the chest causing her to fly backwards. She hit a table and launched some silverware in the direction of the kids.

"LOOK OUT!" screamed Ashelly trying to move the net. She moved it just enough that most of the silverware didn't hit them. One of the knives cut Winter's nail as it went by.

"I can never have the perfect nails around you four! Do you see how uneven they are?!" Winter shouted angrily.

"Wow, so uneven." replied Slick sarcastically. Sly slipped and hit Slick's nose.

"Ow! Be careful and hurry up!"

"I'm trying! This rope is really thick!" Sly grunted as she finally got a good grasp on the rope.

Sly started weakening the rope and the group cheered. Baby looked over to see what they were doing. She pushed Mangle back so she could see. Mangle ran up behind her with her knife drawn. "Baby! Look out!" yelled Ashelly pointing behind Baby. Mangle jumped on Baby's back, stabbing her chest. Baby screamed in pain as she saw the tip of the blade coming through her body.

Mangle raised her to the ceiling. "For someone very small, you're very heavy."

"Rude!" Yelled Sly as she stopped cutting the rope.

"Sly!" All the kids yelled.

"Ugh. Fine I'll continue cutting," she said grabbing the fraying rope. She threw Baby to the ground as she was scrap metal. Mangle pulled up a surgery table with tools and a blue paper.

She dragged Baby into the table, kicking and screaming. Mangle sliced her hand and oil spilt everywhere. Mangle started to lose her balance. In the commotion, Baby grabbed Mangle's ears and lifted her up and kicked her into the weapons table. Baby grabbed an enormous claw. She put it on. It surprisingly fit perfectly. Sure it was bigger than her body, but she could move it very well. "Hmm. This will do nicely." she said as she moved the claw.