Chapter 1: Wake Up Call

Funtime Foxy woke up with the alarm beeping. He pushed the snooze button and walked up to Lolbit. "New day. Hey," Foxy said tapping her shoulder, "Time to wake up sweetie." Lolbit woke up stretching. "I'll go wake them up. Did you make their lunch?" asked Foxy.

"Yeah." said Lolbit quietly. As Foxy left the room, Lolbit headed to the bathroom. She grabbed her toothpaste and toothbrush and turn on the tap. "I should probably cook some breakfast," said Lolbit talking to herself. "I guess I'll make some eggs and chicken. Yeah, I guess so."

Foxy slowly entered Sly's room. He tried not to step on any of her toys. Her room was painted dark as night. Foxy's eyes started to glow yellow to see the floor. "Hey Sly, time to get up for school." said Foxy rubbing Sly's head.

Sly woke up with a small growl. She then look back at Foxy with big eyes. Her eyes more purple than a fresh picked grape. The pink spots on Foxy are replace with black on her. Her tail tipped with purple and black. "Hi daddy!" said Sly while getting up.

"Go wake up your other siblings while daddy gets ready for work, ok?" asked Foxy.

"Ok, I will!" replied Sly. Sly dashed out of her room to go to her twin Slick's room.

As Foxy went back into his room, he saw his wife, Lolbit. "Hey Lolbit," Foxy gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Got anything planned?"

"No. Right now, I'm just thinking about how I can get confused with Sly and Slick," replied Lolbit. They were almost identical. The only thing was that Slick had purple in the spots Sly had black in. They were both going to 3rd grade. He also had black where Sly had purple. Slick eyes where black as night. The only thing was that Slick was two minutes older than Sly.

"Hey Slick! Time to wake up!" yelled Sly. "Wait, where are you?" Slick pounced on Sly, scaring her.

"Ha! Got you!" shouted Slick. Sly started to get angry.

"Ha ha very funny. Now c'mon, we need to wake everyone up."

Winter was up, bright and early. She was already to go. Winter looks white as snow, with icy blue eyes with a silver tipped tail. She is in the 8th grade.

"Aww man. She's already awake," pouted Slick.

"Well, there goes our scare prank."

"Say what?" asked Winter angerly. "Oh I'm gonna, where did you go?" Slick and Sly ran down to Red's room. "Well I guess I'll go get some breakfast," said Winter.

Red is a special needs child. He is slightly blind in both eyes. He is red as a cherry and his tail is dipped in a maroon colour. He is in the 10th grade. Eyes shiny and red like a ruby. Red was just waking up when Slick entered.

"Hey Slick, I know. Got to get up," said Red. Slick nodded and watch as Sly ran to Ashelly's room.

Ashelly is the color of shiny gold. Her eyes pink as watermelon. Her room looks like a cavern of the rarest minerals. Ashelly is going to the 6th grade. She was sitting on her bed, enjoying her wallpaper.

"I guess that you're already ready for school?" asked Sly. Ashelly started to blush.

"Omg. I didn't get ready yet!" yelled Ashelly. She dashed into her closet to find her things. Sly just slowly walked away whistling.

"Time for breakfast!" yelled Lolbit. Everyone started to run towards the table. Ashelly made sure she had everything.

"Ok book, bag, binder, pencils. Just got to get my lunch."

Everyone crowded around the table. Foxy stared at his kids, remembering when he first met every one of them.