Chapter 6: Jealous Much Mangle?

The sun started setting as Foxy pulled the boat to the edge of the river and carried Lolbit bridal style to the car. "So what do you have panned for tomorrow? Anything cool?" asked Lolbit looking deeply at Foxy.

"You'll see when it comes." Foxy started the car and drove back to the hotel. Lolbit saw some lightning in the distance.

"I'm glad I'm not out there in the woods."

Baby ran through the dead leaves, crackling with every step. She ran so fast, she didn't see the creek that was standing between them. She tripped and landed in the water. She came gasping for air, until she was shoved down a waterfall. She climbed out of the water, spewing it out. She looked up in fear to realise what happen. She'd begin to sob, alone. "How did this happen? Who would do this?" Baby looked for a way to get up. Then looked at the tress. She knew what to do.

As the door shut, Foxy and Lolbit started to put on their pajamas. Lolbit ran and gave Foxy a hug. "Thank you for this anniversary so far," thanked Lolbit. Foxy leaned in and kissed her forehead. They let go and looked at each other's eyes, filled with happiness. When Lolbit tried to walk around Foxy, she tripped on a suitcase. She tried to stop herself by grabbing onto Foxy, but instead made the both fall down onto the bed. They started to they started to laugh. Lolbit cuddled against Foxy.

"Brings back memories, don't ya think?" asked Foxy wrapping his arms around Lolbit. Lolbit nodded and laid her head on Foxy's chest. Thunder boomed in the distance making Lolbit shake. Foxy hugged her tighter making her safe. "Don't worry. I'll be here. Like how I was there then." Lolbit turned around so she can see Foxy. She made a smile and kissed him.

Baby grabbed onto one of the branches, swinging herself up from one tree to another, going up the cliff. She made it to the top and saw a structure. The hole to get in was high above the ground. She started to jump, higher, higher, until she grabbed the edge of the hole. While she was climbing in, the entry hole crumbled and knocked Baby down the hillside. She hit her head on a rock, making her pass out.

When she woke up, she saw someone. Three legs showing endoskeleton, but the feet are fur. Two heads, one a, a, fox! Baby realised who it was. "Well long time no see, Mangle. Hows have you been doing. Are you keeping Foxy's-"

"Never say His name in my presence. He had hurt me too much by marrying that, that Lolbit. I will seek my revenge." Mangle walked away kicking dirt into Baby's eyes. Baby was crying tears of pain, but more tears of sadness.

Baby knew she had to do something, but she couldn't. Rain started falling. She was helpless. She couldn't stay strong. She was about to break her promise with Foxy, to keep his kids safe until they came back. She suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline, telling her to keep going. She stood up and started running. Running as fast as her little legs can take her. She jumped right through the hole, only to land in a cage. Mangle jumped from the ceiling with her second endoskeleton head observing Baby.

Mangle crawled out of a dark corner. Her eyes beading onto Baby's. "So you tried to be brave and look at where it has taken you. Someone tried to be brave once. Try to take me away from, him. When his name was only Foxy. He was such a cute fox with one hand. That chicken tried to take him before me. Now look where she is. Locked up in a different place far, far away. Now I thought we would finally be together," Mangle stopped for a bit, "but then, she came. I was there you know. I watched from the shadows, through the cracks of the ceiling, but on that one night, I was heartbroken. Them, together. That should have been me kissing Foxy that day, it should have. But no, it was her. That rust bucket, useless piece of metal. And they lived 'happily ever after' and made these, 'angels'. They're just putrid pieces of metal and fur. If I can't hurt her physically, I can hurt her mentally. Now I can get my revenge." Mangle slowly scrawled over to the kids, holding a shiny blade.

Baby saw what she was holding. She began to tear up. "No!" screamed Baby, ripping the bars. "This will not happen!" Before she knew it, she was out of the cage and stabbing mangle in her head, well, her extra one. Mangle pushed Baby back into the wall. The fight had begun.