Chapter 3: All A Days Work

Foxy entered into Baby's room with the other animatronics. "So how are we going to take this one out Baby?" asked Foxy.

"My idea was to do a little trap for him. So he would have to come to us," answered Baby. Everyone agreed with her.

"Let's go! yelled Foxy. Everyone started to exit the room. Since it was Baby's room, she was usually the last one left, except today. "Hey Baby can I talk to you?" asked Foxy peeping his head in again. Baby came closer and shut the door. "Look. Can you do a favor for me? Me and Lolbit are going away for our anniversary. We were wondering of you could watch our kids while we're gone."

"Sure! They can even play with Puppet's kid. We'll keep them in your room."

"That's fine with me." They both went out her room to meet up with the others. They grab the materials and started to complete the trap.

Foxy wrote all the notes to tell the guard where to go. They decided to lead him back to the kitchen to dump him in the trash. Puppet was to cut the power off so he couldn't see what was happening during the kill. Ballora was suppose to creep around him to scare him. Baby was making all the jump scares within each room. Freddy had to keep the guard distracted while the others made the trap. Baby and Foxy finished their parts, so all Freddy had to do was give the signal.

"Hehehe now!" Freddy gave the signal a and the light cut out. Freddy left the guards office "Have fun surviving!"

"Ok. I guess it is up to me. Huh, what's this?" He picked up the note.

"If you want to turn the power on, you need to go to the elevator." He started to hear Ballora's music. "Oh this is going to be hard."

He snuck through the main room, not knowing Ballora can clearly see him. He finally reach the elevator room and shut the door. He saw the note between the elevator.

"Oops! Sorry. Forgot. It's not in here. Try checking the Funtime Foxy ride."

The guard started to open the door, but it didn't budge. He turned around and saw the elevator opening and closing at super sonic speed. "Ahhh! It's not suppose to do that! Uhh, how do I stop it?" The elevator stopped at the doors finally opened. Ballora's music started to play. "Oh geez! I got to run!"

He dashed to the show room and into the ride. On the platform in the middle hung the note. The guard jumped on the platform noticing that sharks, wich are made out of cardboard, were swimming in the ride.

"I forgot. We moved it into Ballora's room. Just be careful, you need to be very slow"

Ballora played her music again. "How am I going to make this? Guess a lucky jump." He lunges into the air nealy land on one of the sharks. He dashed into Ballora's room and hid behind a couch.

Ballora was right behind him about to laugh. He moved slower than a turtle. She was right behind him, trying not to knock into him. He made it into Ballora's back area. On the table was a note.

"Just looked at the map. It was in the kitchen the whole time. Well know that they know you're here, I would advise to start running."

A bunch of cardboard cutouts popped out of the floor slowly moving towards the guard. The guard dove behind Ballora's pedestal. Ballora got up her pedestal to scare him. He scuttered to the door and headed for the kitchen.

Ballora slowly followed him right in the trap.

"I can't believe you fell for this! You landed in our trap!"

As the guard turn around, a faint yell of his voice was in the background. Ballora walked out with blood on her hands and holding a skeleton. "One more for my collection. This will fit perfectly." Everyone started to cheer. Foxy took out his phone and checked the time.

"Hey guys I am gonna see you later. Bye!" Foxy wave bye and headed to his car.

As Foxy drove to the school, he saw Red with some people smiling at him, but not in a good way. Foxy pulled up to the building and waved Red down. "Hey! First day back and you already got friends. Nice."

"No it's not. There not friends, they're the school bullies. They pick on everyone."

"Just tell me if they pick on you."

Red playfully rolled his eyes. "Okay dad."

Foxy arrived at Winter's school, trying to find where she was. When he stopped, he saw Winter walking towards him with a smile. "So I guess you had a good day."

"Yep. I made lots of friends, I have the best teacher ever, and we don't learn anything until next week."

Red crossed his arms. "Well that's nice. I have homework for math already."

Foxy tried to make Red a little happier. "Red, Winter, are you ready for going to the pizzeria?"

Their eyes filled with glee. "Yeah"

"Just don't annoy any of them and you'll be fine."

When they got home, they saw the bus coming. When Sly, Slick, and Ashelly got off, They ran to hug Foxy. "Your mom is just in her room, ok?" Before he could finish, they were already closing the door. Foxy made a little chuckle and followed them.

"So how's it going. Had a good day at work?"

"Yeah. We had a fun way of killing him."

"Just wait till Sly and I go there. We're gonna take them all out!"

"All of you guys will. Also Winter," Foxy looked towards her, "don't get mad if blood lands on you."

"But it's sticky and gross!" Winter complained gagging.

"So who's ready for me and your dad to drop you off to the pizzeria?" asked Lolbit full of excitement. All of them screamed in cheer. "All right. Lets hit the road!" They all went into the car as Foxy loaded in the bags.

"How long will you be gone?" asked Ashelly.

"Just for a couple of days." answered Foxy. They started up the car and headed for the pizzeria.