Chapter 8: We Need To Turn Back, Now!

Lolbit woke up first, rolling out the side of the bed. Feeling kinda nauseated. She headed towards the bathroom to brush her teeth. She was was almost done brushing her teeth until she felt sick to her stomach. She started to burp weirdly and smelt something. Something she smelt many times before. "Uh-" she couldn't even finished speaking when she felt it coming up her throat. She rushed to the toilet and lifted the lid. Foxy woke up to the sound of Lolbit throwing up.

He rushed to the bathroom and saw Lolbit with her face in the toilet. "Woah, you ok? What happened?" Lolbit looked up coughing.

"Oh, its nothing. Maybe had a little too much to eat last night." Foxy looked at her in confusion, but shrugged off Lolbit's excuse. "Guess I have to brush my teeth again." She chuckled as she got up.

Baby woke up, remembering what happened. She ran and started waking everyone up. Ashelly started feeling nauseated. "Ugh, why does my head hurt?" asked Ashelly. She backed up against the wall, banging her head against it. She screamed bloody murder.

"Uh Ashelly, you ok?" Baby asked trying to calm her down. Suddenly, her teeth were bearing. Her screams turned into growling. Everyone backed up in fear. Red and Winter looked at each other.

"Ugh, Really? That's the one thing I hate about that!" Winter told Red in annoyance.

"Can't agree more." replied Red.

Baby questioned what they were saying. "What do you mean? What is it?"

"Its her freakout. Every fox has it around 10 or 11 years old," explained Winter, "The only great thing about it is that she can lead us back to the Pizzeria!"

Baby lit up in surprise. "Well, the thing is we have to wait a bit so she can calm down a little bit," said Red, "and when she does, we got to move quickly. She's gonna pass out of exhaustion.

"Why don't you use your tracking thingy?" asked Baby.

"Well I can use it very well, but I can't lead because of my eyesight." replied Red pointing to his eyes.

"And I don't do it because I don't really care." Winter crossed her arms and spoke with a scowl.

"What she means is that hers isn't developed yet" Red corrected Winter. Winter flared at him.

"Well, guess we wait," disputed Baby, with an annoyed tone.

Lolbit followed Foxy into the car. "So, where are you taking me now?" asked Lolbit.

"To a place with your favorite food," replied Foxy. Lolbit's eyes lit up in glee.

"The cake buffet! The best place ever!" Foxy replied with a laugh and started driving. Lolbit looked out the window to spot the place first. "Is it that one? Nope. Maybe that one? No. Oh that one! No that's a motel."

"You know not every building is going to be the buffet, right?" Foxy said looking at Lolbit.

"I know, but it keeps my excitement up!" Lolbit smiled and kept staring out the window.

Foxy kept driving until they were finally there. Lolbit dashed out the door, well tried to. Foxy grabbed Lolbit by her tail to stop her from hitting a car. "Watch out Lolbit. Just calm down a little?"

"Sorry, I just can't wait to eat all of that cake!"

That could be taken out of context. Foxy thought to himself as he let go of Lolbit's tail.

"I know what you were thinking. Get your mind out of the gutter." Lolbit looked in the car and grabbed her purse.

"I swear, I can never tell if you are Lolbit or a psychic!" Foxy said laughing. Lolbit laughed and pulled Foxy out of the car.