Chapter 11: Welcome To: How To Text Your "Ex" Husband

As Foxy walked down the stairs, he saw everyone waiting to see them again. The kids smiled as their father ran towards them. "OMG I missed you so much!" Foxy gave all of them a hug.

Lolbit came down to see the kids out of breath from Foxy's hug. "So how was your visit?" asked Lolbit slightly chuckling.

"It was very, uh adventurous," replied Slick trying not to spill everything. Lolbit scanned the room to see what Ashelly could have broke.

"Don't worry mom, I didn't break anything," said Ashelly, trying to calm down her mom. Lolbit hugged her as the rest of the family grabbed their luggage. Foxy, grabbing Ashelly's.

Everyone headed upstairs to pack the car. Lolbit called over Baby to talk with her. "So what happened while we were gone?" Lolbit asked leaning to the side.

"Well, we had an adventure. We met a old friend who's been stalking us. She was really jealous that you married Foxy." Baby said avoiding her dieing during it.

"What was her name?" She said, looking at Foxy with curiosity. "I mean, it's not a surprise that someone liked him. He's amazing, but still who is it?"

"Mangle." Baby said with a shudder. She saw a flashback from what happened that night, the pain, the screams, the torture.

"Foxy warned me about her. They dated while they were at the old pizzeria. I thought she was turned into scrap!" Lolbit said, accidentally saying her thoughts out loud on the last sentence.

"Apparently not," Baby said shaking a little.

"Speaking of dating," Lolbit smirkfully gave Baby a piece of paper, "I thought that you should talk to him, to see how he changed or not." Baby grabbed the paper to find Springtrap's number. Her eyes glowed in excitement, but she had the face of horror. All the things he did to her, all the abuse, the killings, everything. Baby thought it through and decided to take the plunge. Baby nodded as she went back inside for more luggage.

Baby helped the family load the car. As they loaded the last piece of luggage, Baby added Springtrap to her contacts and decided if she wanted to text him. She looked up and said bye to Foxy and Lolbit and went inside.

Freddy was walking towards the bouncy house. "Hey Freddy, how's it going?" Foxy and Freddy talked on the phone the whole way home. After Foxy turned into the neighborhood, they said their goodbyes and hung up.

As Foxy turned the corner towards his driveway, he asked," So how was your weekend?" The kids were paralyzed and didn't know what to say. Winter noticed Foxy making a weird face at them, out of fear he might find out what happened, she spoke.

"We had a great time! We had so much fun, we thought we wouldn't be ready to leave. We were actually ready just in time." She prayed they believed that excuse.

Foxy came her a long stare, then started...to smile? "Well I heard you guys had an adventure. You guys met Mangle, right?" 

The kids shivered as the name was said. Sly looked unaffected and spoke happily. "Yeah we did, and we also ki-" Red covered his mouth so Sly wouldn't speak.

Red wispered into her ear, "We need to tell them later." Red let go of Sly. She then continued her  sentence,"I mean we also made bath bombs filled with pop rocks and threw them into a pool."

Foxy and Lolbit looked at each other confused. "Okaaaay then," Foxy said slowly turning around.

Lolbit turned around and wispered to Foxy," Kids these days. I'll tell you what." Foxy chuckled as they approached the house.

Freddy rubbed his chin in thought. "Maybe, you should. He is YOUR husband after all."

Baby held her arm. She could still feel the scars he gave her. "I guess." She walked away to her room. Freddy left a couple seconds after her. He walked passed Puppets room. He can hear him working on something down there. He decided to go check it out for the time being.

Baby opened up her phone to the texting app. She scrolled through her contacts, trying to get her mind off of him. After trying to find someone to text, she decided it was time. Time to text him. She clicked 'New Message' and typed in the number. She texted him one word.

'Hey'

She waited for a while, she checked to see if the number was blocked. No. Maybe because of the WiFi, it didn't send. Full bars. She could feel the sweat roll down her back. She was trembling. Finally, Springtrap replies.

'Hello, darling'

She felt almost releaved that he texted back. She started up a conversation.

'How's it going?'

'Good. Look Baby I'm sorry for what I did. Since then I have changed. I'm just glad you didn't give up on me.'

'Well, I new that I wasn't wrong about you.'

'Yeah.'

They talked for a long while. It was like they were two people trying to make friends with each other. As an hour passed, Springtrap had to go. He only needed to tell her one more thing. The thing he needed to ask her since the conversation started.

'Hey I need to go but I need to tell you one more thing.'

'Yeah sure what is it?'

'I want you to meet my friend Ennard. I've been wanting you to meet him, but I didn't know if I should or not.'

'Well maybe we can meet again sometime.'

'Yeah ok. Well I gtg so bye'

'Bye'

Baby ran around her room excitedly. She finally was able to talk to him normally. She thought she could never do that again. She was about to scream when she notice another text from one of her friends.

'Heyy bout to get online! Wanna come play? Heard the game got an update!'

Baby chuckled and responded.

'Of course! I heard that this was their biggest update since 2.41.3!'

Baby jumped onto the class and grabbed her controller. Next thing she knew, she was destroying zombies with her friends.

Anniversary Gone Wrongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें