Closing the Distance

NEW MESSAGE:

The words on my phone caught my attention, so I hopped off of my bed to pick it up and check my new message. I'd gotten off of Skype with Harry about an hour ago, and I'd spent my time on my bed, trying to finish my algebra homework, and trying to figure out a way to ask my mom to let me visit my boyfriend on tour. Well, not my boyfriend...my... love. I repeated those words in my head a few times, trying to decide if they were the right words to describe what Harry was.

They most definately were.

From: Jessicaaa

Harry tweets about you a lot. DID YOU SEE HIS LAST TWEET?!?!

Excitement ran through my veins as I read her message. For some reason, I loved it when Harry tweeted me. It gave me an odd rush of excitement to know that I'm on his mind enough for him to tweet about me. I know that's strange since I talk to him daily, but it was exhilerating to think that even after we got done talking, he was still thinking about me.

Exiting out of her text message, I decided to check Twitter before I replied. I hadn't been on Twitter in a while, since all of the attention was beginning to annoy me. But I signed on and went immediately to Harry's profile.

"@Harry_Styles: @CharlotteAustin: See you soon.x"

Way to go, Harry. Way to tease your fans, I thought.

Closing out of Twitter and opening my messages, I sent a reply to Jessica.

To: Jessicaaa

Oh yeah! I was going to tell you about that...

From: Jessicaaa

And?! Don't tease me Charlotte.

To: Jessicaaa

Aha sorry. :) But he sort of called me and ASKED ME TO MEET HIM ON TOUR!!!!!