Making Memories Part 2

I woke up at 7 am with the strange urge to check Twitter. I know that's a little bit weird, but when you have an overwhelming feeling that the world is talking about you, you tend to give in.

I picked up my phone from the beside table, unlocked it, and opened my Twitter app. I didn't have any new mentions, which was a positive sign. Obviously they haven't found out who I am yet. But when I went on to my newsfeed, it was bombarded with "Harry's new blonde". So that's what they decided to call me? I follow a ton of One Direction update accounts, and even more fan accounts. They all had something to say about me. Literally, about every tweet on my newsfeed had to do with Harry and his new girl. A few people were talking about the black-haired girl being seen around town with Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis, but they prioritized the girl Harry kissed at #1. 

"@1Dloverxx: Who is this new girl?? Seriously! I need answers. :("

"@MrsHoranPayne: Harry was seen with another blonde slut??? #ReallyHaz ?"

"@OneDUpdaters: Harry was seen KISSING a mystery blonde yesterday! They were at a smoothie shop together in Orlando, Florida.          pic.twitter.com/ThvIknNI"

"@1DUpdatersforlife: Harry kissed a blonde at a smoothie shop, and the other boys were hanging around Orlando with some other girl. No one knows who either of them are! via @Updating1Dxxx"

"@Styles4ever: Don't hate on her! We don't even know who she is yet! She could be really sweet! If Harry's happy being with her, WE SHOULD BE HAPPY TOO."

"@OneDirrrrrrection234: GUYS THEY'RE COUSINS. CHILL OUT."

"@ZaynMalikswifey123: She's not even that pretty. @Harry_Styles , you could do better."

"@Horayneluv: Guys, she's gorgeous. No denying that. But they're probably just another fling. CALM YOUR CHICKEN FILLETS. Harry is seen with 23455 girls in a week."

I scrolled through my feed in search for a tweet that wasn't about me or Jessica. No luck. Wow, that's never happened before. I guess it's my fault that I follow so many accounts dedicated to One Direction.

Surprisingly, I wasn't overwhelmed. No one said something that I can't handle, and no one knows who I am yet. Seems like it's all good. Some of the tweets actually made me smile. I love the directioners that are so supportive of whatever the boys do. Whenever I came across a tweet that said I'm ugly, slutty, or something like that, I stopped for a minute. I read over it a few times, but I moved on. Right now, I think it'll be ok. When they figure out who I am... that's when I'll have problems. But currently, I was satisfied with my 143 followers.

I clicked on the trends, and I almost passed out. Trending #2 world wide...was: Who is Blondie?

Wow. That's absolutely ridiculous. There was a trend about me. A WORLDWIDE TREND about me. I had to coach myself on how to breathe for a minute, but it ended up making me feel good. I mean, how cool is that?!