The First Day of Many

"You do?" Harry asked with wide eyes, and I nodded slowly.

Was he really having to ask that question? Of course I liked him. Did he not notice how nervous I got around him? How hard it was for me to breathe when he spoke to me? Besides, I wouldn't have come to the concert if I didn't like him, much less be at the movies with him.

Harry's perfect lips curved into a smile, "Do you want to go somewhere? We can meet up with the lads later."

It took a moment for his words to sink in, but when they did my heart began to race. My palms grew sweaty, and my face became hot. Harry Styles wanted to go somewhere with me. Not only was he a superstar (that actually wanted to spend time with me), but he was an amazing guy. A guy that I've been hopelessly in love with for a long time now.

"Yeah. That'd be amazing." I whispered, trying to hide my excitement. Maybe he couldn't see how red my face was in the darkness of the theater.

Great. Hold on a minute."

He leaned over and whispered something to Louis, who then looked over at me and smiled. I grinned nervously and waved at him. Way to be a dork, Char. Louis mumbled something in Harry's ear, which caused him to grin ear-to-ear.

He leaned back over to me, and he grabbed my hand. It tingled.

"Let's go."

I obeyed, getting up and letting him lead me down the dark aisle. We left the little theater we were in, and came into the main area by the concessions.

I was watching Harry intenly as he walked a few steps ahead of me, leading me, stealing all of my attention. I glanced down at my hand, which he was still holding. It's amazing how it was so easy for him to hypnotize me.

It was when I heard a few gasps that I finally realized the theater was crawling with people. Tons and tons of people. Adults, senior citizens, teenagers, and kids of all ages. When did all of these people get here? I've never seen a theater so packed. I covered up my face with my free hand, in attempt to keep anyone from seeing my face. I wished Harry did the same.

When they recognized him, it was obvious that they had no idea he was here. They all stopped what they were doing, and displaced looks of complete shock. For a few short moments, they all stared at us in silence. It was like the earth stood still. Quiet. Serene. Like the soundless moments that happen in movies before something bad happens. Harry and I just kept walking toward the door, and Harry didn't acknowledge all of the stares he was getting.

Then, all at once, a group of people started moving toward us. Like a stampede, they charged us. Harry still didn't look at the people, but his grip on my hand tightened, and his pace quickeded. I had to jog behind him to keep up, and the people got faster as Harry did. Needless to say, I got extremley nervous. Nervous to the point of almost passing out. My head was pounding and my breaths got shorter. I know it wasn't anything new to Harry, but this was a big deal for me! People were chasing us, and I had no idea what they really wanted. A picture? Just to talk to Harry? A lock of his hair? What is they tackle us? Fans get crazy.

We kept up our pace and finally made it to the parking lot. But people, mostly girls, started running and came up beside us before we could get to the car.

"HARRY!"

"Harry I love you!"

"Who's she?! Marry ME, Harry!"

"Who are you?!"

Bits and pieces of screams caught my attention, and it was almost even more overwhelming than being chased was. Almost. Finally, we reached the escalade. Harry was still ignoring most of the screaming people, and he put a protective hand on my back as he opened up the passenger side door, and I got in.