31: That Kind Of Penis

A few drinks had been needed to get them here. It didn't seem like no one of them were brave enough to take the first step, after last time, in a totally sober state... This time too they are home alone at Dec's. Totally alone, no annoying siblings! And through Jojo and Rufus had Dec got his hands on a bottle of vodka that they have been drinking together tonight.

First they were watching a bit of football and it was Anth who took the first step. It started with some stroking of Dec's leg and then that hand travelled higher and closer to his crotch. He wasn't drunk enough to not be totally gone, Anth made him stop drinking much earlier than that, but the alcohol in his blood was high enough to make him feel a bit foggy and had given him the just-go-with-the-flow-approach to life.

He didn't realise that Anth's hand was massaging his groin until he heard himself letting out a small groan and he tried to press himself up against that hand. They moved closer and started to make out and again it was Anth who moved things forward when he asked if they should go to Dec's bed.

Now is Dec laying in his pants and a shirt, on top of a shirtless Anth, kissing him like he never wanted anything else in life. He's kissing his Anth. His Anth that was wise enough to not put up a fight and instead 'allowed' Dec to keep his top on.

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes...", Anth mumbles to him in between the kisses and because it sounds so cheesy, Dec just has to giggle. "I mean it", he says dead serious as he also carefully sits up so he can look right into Dec's eyes.

Dec just looks back at him while thinking that Anth can use whatever way he wants to try and tell him that he's looking good, but Dec won't be able to believe him. Unfortunately... But in a mixed way is he of course also very, very flattered. Flattered that Anth thinks that even though he can't believe it himself.

Anth starts to kiss him again. First the lips, sucking and biting lightly on his bottom lip. Then he continues with his neck, working with both his lips and a bit of his teeth. Dec hears Anth breathe heavily into his ear and Anth guides Dec's hand in between his own legs to let Dec know how turned on he is by him. It's flattering but it's also kind of scary. It's never been like this before with anyone.

---

Gosh, all he can see is Dec, his beautiful Dec! He's doing everything to drag in as much of his scent as he can. He smells so nice and he is just so perfect. Perfect. It's just so sad that Dec isn't able to understand that. All he wants is for Dec to understand that - and to touch him!

Ant keeps kissing and sucking Dec's neck and when he hears his breathing speed up and hears Dec moan when he sucks right under his earlobe, he really feels how he wants to show Dec how perfect he really is. Because he is perfect! He can't think it enough times. The only, only, thing that isn't perfect with him is his self-esteem obviously.

"You're fucking perfect!", Ant wants him to know and makes a new attempt of taking of Dec's shirt but it really seems like it will be staying on. So instead he carefully lets his hands touch Dec outside his pants but his hands are gently pushed away.

"I... uhm..."

"What's wrong?", Ant stops for a moment, "I want you so badly. I want to touch you and I want you to touch me!", he says and lets his hand up and under Dec's shirt, stroking his sides instead.

Why is Dec the uncertain of the two of them in this situation? He is the one who's done this millions of times before when Ant only has been with girls before. And a very few girls too... More like one girl... Ant should be the more careful one in this situation, not Dec. Ant wants him and it seems like Dec wants Ant back. The visible boner under his pants is saying that at least.