23/Epilogue

Kissing Liam is the best thing Ryder has ever experienced. Because as Derek Shepherd once said "I watch too much greys anatomy"

No that's what Ryder said after thinking of this quote. the first kiss with the person your meant to spend the rest of your life with, "Is like having your first kiss all over again"

Wow that was weird. Ryder is 16. He shouldn't be thinking of this stuff. Well, you know what they say. "Stupid is as stupid does." And "Love makes you crazy" And crazy and stupid are practically the same thing. But you know what else is practically the same as crazy? genius. Therefor. Ryder will spend the rest of his life with Liam. Because it's crazy. And crazy=genius.

If you got that reference i will literally marry you right now.

But Ryder and Liam spend the rest of their days fighting superhuman bad guys with the pack. Oh and hear me out, Ryder actually became the next sheriff after Stilinski retired. Except he got paid better. And get this, Liam decided to continue being a pain in the ass and move in with Ryder when he turned 19. Not that Ryder hated the pain in his ass. Because the pain in the ass paid rent. In kisses and love.

And guess what, living happily ever after is for losers and I believe Ryder is a parents definition of a loser. Drugs, criminal, rebel. So yes, they live happily ever after. So does everyone else in the story. Except Monroe. Ryder tore her throat out painfully and slowly. Which just makes the ever after happier. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

The End