Chapter 38

Here's another chapter. I wrote this one like now. I know I said I wouldn't continue this book, but here I am writing it anyway. I don't know what drove me to write this book, but for some reason, I'm unable to complete any other book because of this one. I think having one completed book can give me the confidence to write another. Maybe a sequel? How about a romance novel from Emma's pov? Or Chloe's? Or maybe even Dominic's?

Also, speaking of him, there's another twist coming up. Trust me, you wouldn't have been anticipating that one.

So enjoy and wait for it. I'll upload another chapter asap.

--------------

Even though my body was hurting, my mind was clouded with bliss. Groaning as I shifted in bed, I looked beside me to find out the bed was empty. I heard the sound of a shower, indicating that Angelo was in there. Should I join him? I decided against it. Last night was amazing. However, I couldn't miss the way Angelo had appeared last night. There was nothing passionate about the sex last night. It was raw, animalistic and full of revenge. He showed no mercy, just like I expected, and had rocked my world so hard. He was mad at me. He didn't cuddle with me, didn't apologize for being so rough or even kissed me goodnight. He simply went to sleep and I was too worn-out to complain.

I sat up, my legs felt like jelly and my pussy was still red. I pushed the covers off me and stretched. One thing was clear: if Angelo was going to remain mad at me, then I was going to do the same. I wasn't completely at fault. If they were going to keep me in the dark and then expect me to go with the flow and not ask questions, they were highly mistaken. And today, I would confront my father, confess about my relationship with Angelo, and hope that he would have a problem with it. It would simply give me a stronger point to stay mad at them and then make sure they gave me all the details. And today, I would ask him about this long lost person related to him.

Getting up from the bed, I approached the full length mirror and examined my body. A gasp left my lips at the sight. My boobs were covered in hickeys, just like my neck and even my stomach. Angelo had taken his time with me last night. My hair was a mess, one of my fake eyelash was missing and half of my makeup was gone. Even then, I had the sultry, last-night-was-amazing look on my face. My dress and panties were sprawled on the floor, along with Angelo's clothes and the wine and the food was still where we left it last night.

The door of the bathroom opened and Angelo stepped out. With only a towel wrapped around his waist, he ran a hand through his wet hair before his eyes landed on me. I immediately looked away, turning my attention back to the mirror again for a few seconds. I quickly walked, as best as I could, over to the sprawled clothes everywhere and picked all of them up. When I turned around, Angelo was in the adjoining closet to dress up. Tossing all the clothes in the hamper, I sighed and decided to take a bath. If we both were going to ignore each other, we might as well make a show of it. However, I purposely kept the door to the bathroom open as I stood naked and brushed my teeth. I was going to need some hell of makeup techniques to hide all these hickeys.

Despite the fact that we were fighting and nothing about last night was romantic, my core tightened in pleasure. To me, it seemed almost sadistic, since I had enjoyed the way I had no control over my own orgasms. Angelo's had been wringing orgasms one after the other, shattering me over and over again and I loved every single second of it. I didn't mind when he didn't let me touch him and instead, kept my hands pinned by my sides. I had no problem with him choking me, pulling my hair and spanking me every now and then. Instead, it turned me on and made me clench his cock tighter inside me.

After I had finished brushing my teeth and had washed my face, I grabbed a towel and wiped my face with it while I walked into the room again. This time, Angelo sat the foot of the bed and was pulling on his shoes. Our eyes met, but I ignored him and walked into the closet again.