Chapter 32

"I'm glad to have all of you here. I've invited Dominic to my country so many times and he finally sent his daughter and his best people to me. I must say, I'm very happy"

Mr. Sheikh's heavy Arabic accent wafted through the luxurious room. The wooden flooring below the beautiful and delicate glass chandelier seemed spotless. The living room of the penthouse, situated on the 36th floor of this beautiful building, was everybody's dream.

Lush and soft couches with a home theatre and sound systems, it felt like a dream. Our home was bigger and better than this but, for some reason, it matched perfectly to the vibe that this place gave off. It made us feel like rich, elegant people.

"We're glad to be here", Emma smiled at him.

"I absolutely love this place though", I added as I stood beside Emma.

"This place is all yours, my child", Mr. Sheikh gushed and I smiled.

"Thank you for helping us out of our country. And Dominic sends his apologies for bothering you on such a short notice", Emma continued.

"Oh, do not worry about it. It's time to return all those favors that I owe Dominic", he waved us off.

"We appreciate your help, we really do", Angelo said.

"It's my pleasure and don't worry, I'm glad I could be of help. Here, this is Saima, an excellent cook and this is Aisha, her assistant. She will also clean the house so don't worry about that. This is Zayed, he will help you with anything and everything. He knows his way around the place too, so take him with you if you wish to take a tour. Drivers and cars are waiting downstairs in the private basement 24/7", Mr. Sheikh explained as he introduced us to his cooks and servants.

Saima was a tall and beautiful woman who had dark hair and brown eyes. She stood with her arms behind her in a uniform. Her assistant, Aisha, stood beside her in a similar uniform, black dress with a white apron. Her hair were a very light shade, almost close to blonde and she was shorter than Saima.

Zayed stood beside Aisha, he wore a black shirt and black pants. He had black hair too and hazel eyes. He looked pretty cute, but then all of these men of this country looked cute and hot.

"Thank you", Angelo said as he shook hands with him.

"No problem at all. You should rest, you all must be tired. It's almost lunch time so make sure you have lunch before that. And how about we meet for dinner tonight?", Mr. Sheikh suggested.

"That would be amazing", Lucian smiled.

"Great. So I'll see you later", Mr. Sheikh said.

As soon as he left from the elevator that opened in the penthouse itself, I yawned like a cat. I rubbed my eyes after that as I looked at everyone who were either sprawling out on the couches or dragging their suitcases.

"I'll do that, Ma'am", Zayed said as he grabbed the bags from Chloe.

"Thanks", Chloe mumbled in between a yawn.

"I'm so damn tired", I yawned again as I took a seat on the love seat beside Emma on the love seat.

"Lunch is already ready. I'll set it up", Saima announced.

"I'm going to be honest and say that I'm fucking starving", Lucian said as he got off the couch and stumbled over to the dining table.

"Sorry about that. He's always hungry and he gets grumpy when he's hungry", Emma looked at Saima apologetically.

"It's no problem, Ma'am. Come, have lunch first", she smiled.

"Call me Emma", Emma said as she stood up and dragged a sleepy Amanda and me with her.