Chapter 33

NOTE:
For mature audience only. Viewers, if below the age of 18, are strictly warned. I honestly don't care if you're below 18 and still reading as long as you have no issues. There is a lot of adult content in this chapter and you have been warned.

On a rather informal note, I'm going to shove a stick up your ass if you still comment trash on my chapter because I LITERALLY warned you. And this informal note is for all the haters out there.

Go fuck a cactus, seriously.

----------------
Was Angelo my soulmate?

Well, I don't care because we both knew and didn't deny the attraction that we felt for each other.

But, I should've asked Emma or Chloe for tips on better first time sex.

Because I knew what I had to do. I just didn't know how to do it and the details of it. But I'll just do whatever Chloe told me that she did when she had sex.

Yep, we shared the smallest details too.

I attempted to get up in order to grab Angelo and kiss him but he pushed me down. This guy was literally denying me all the pleasure that I so desperately needed while he only let his eyes roam all over my body. And I was enjoying it too, because it made me feel hot. I placed my arms on either sides of my head and arched my back, knowing I'll get a reaction out of him.

And it was easy to discover that Angelo was into dominant sex, based on his behaviour with me.

He growled and got on top of me, one of his hand beside my head while the other roamed all over my body. I let my hands rest on his cheeks and jaw as I pulled him down to kiss me. Our tongues fought for dominance and he obviously took the upper hand. Just when I thought he would deepen the kiss, he pulled away and once again, looked into my eyes.

"Stop teasing me", I whispered, out of breath from the kiss.

"I'm not teasing you, I'm contemplating", he answered, his other hand now playing with my hair and not roaming all over my body.

"Contemplating what?"

"You're still a virgin. And I find it difficult to be gentle when it comes to sex", his lip twitched upwards.

"Then don't be", I looked deep into his eyes to make him see that I was confident.

"It won't be nice for you"

"Then do you suggest I go have sex with a gentle guy before coming back to you for rough sex?", I teased and he chuckled.

"Hell no"

And then his lips found mine again. This time, he kissed me hard. His kiss was demanding and passionate at the same time. The kind that drove me insane.

"You ask me to stop as soon as it gets enough for you", he pulled apart.

"Aye Aye, Captain", I smiled.

"I'm serious. I don't want to hurt you"

I kissed him again, giving him the confirmation and permission to continue.

And the sweet torture started.

He started kissing my neck, probably leaving a trail of hickeys. I moaned shamelessly and fisted his hair. But Angelo had other plans because he grabbed my hands placed them above my head.

I understood why he was so unsure of this. He was a dominant and he was scared I wouldn't be able to adapt to his style. He wanted to leave me helpless while he took just what he wanted and gave me just what I needed. Little did he know, I was into kink as well. Well, I came to know just a few minutes ago how much his dominance turned me on. But maybe that was only with Angelo. I don't think any other dominant guy would have this kind of a effect on me.