Just Kill Me Already

Guys

Guys

Guys!!!!

Okay so I realized that I've been an absolute bitch about this book. Seriously, don't try to be nice and deny it.

Actually please deny it, I need the motivation.

God knows I do.

But the thing is, I've written the next few chapters. The drafts at least. I need to go over it again and pick out all the mistakes I must've made during my coffee high.

But I am so stuck. I'm in the last year of my graduation and the college and my teachers just all went "Hey you know what would make a student's life worse? eXtrA aSsIGnMenTS!"

So now here I am, trying to pull through my sociolinguistics assignment but it's a disaster so far.

Anyway, this right here is a notice to just hold on for a few days. I've got a whole lot of cliff hangers and plot twists coming, once my life stops becoming a plot twist that is.

Also, please, if you do not belong to India, dm me.

No I'm not a creep.

It's for sociolinguistics. I need to study their accents and styles and make a report. I have my friends from India helping me, but I need bonus points to ace this paper and hence, I need people who don't belong to India in order to make my report interesting by studying accents and styles of speaking of people from different cultural and geographical backgrounds.

Please help me out.

Thanks!