Tears Come First ~ chapter 23

Hello you all! Thanks for all the support. 

I had time and wnated to get the next chapter up for you all!! 

Hope you enjoy

Remember :

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

(Not edited)

<~>~<~>~<~>~~<>~<~> 

Previously:

As the elevator began to move it dramatically stopped. “Caitlyn what button did you hit?”

She looked at me like I was nuts “Wait, I didn’t push anything but the button that has a 1 on it.”

I flew over to the buttons and kept hitting the door open button. Panic soon to take over me, the elevator was stuck. I quickly hit the emergency button to let them know we were stuck. “Don’t worry everything is going to be fine.” I informed Caitlyn as I turned to her.

I could have sworn I was looking at a ghost Caitlyn completion has turned completely pale. “Emma we have a bigger problem than that, my water just broke.”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Reality set in when I saw Caitlyn sit on the ground holding her stomach as she tried her hardest with the contractions that were coming quickly now.

“Emma push the call button and tell them I’m in labor and to hurry it up.” She suggested while pointing at the button.

Pushing myself off the floor where I was trying to comfort Caitlyn I walked as quickly as I could in the elevator and pushed the call button.

“Hello ma’am we have called the fire department and they are sending people right over.” The person came over on the speaker.

“Sir I must inform you that my sister here has went into labor.” I practically yelled.

“Ma’am call down the fire department has just arrived and I will call an ambulance.” He replied back calmly.

I turned around to see Caitlyn taking deep breaths and starting to sweat “Emma please call Kyle.” She demanded as she slid her phone over to me.

I held it up trying to get service but it was a fail. “Caitlyn I can’t get a signal.” I informed her.

She reached for my hand as she felt another contraction coming. Screaming out in pain she hollered “Please try!”

“I am Caitlyn I am. I promise.” I took a deep breath with her as she squeezed my hand turning it red.

“Ladies this is Chief Lawson of the Fire Department, are you two okay? We are trying our best to fix the elevator as quick as possible.”

Trying my best to response loud enough for him to hear me “Sir my sister is in labor and her contractions are about 10 minutes apart, I have no call service and can’t reach her husband. Can you please call him for me?”

“Yes ma’am what is his number?”

Caitlyn turned her head and began to shout out the number. “555-8249, his name is Kyle, just please don’t tell him I’m in labor he will flip just tell him I’m stuck in the elevator.”

I looked at Caitlyn “Why won’t you tell him, you may have this baby in the elevator and then imagine him when he finds out.”

“You and I both know how werewolves are, he may become angry and transform in public where he’s at, he may pass out, and I just don’t know at the moment what he’s doing. She explained.