Tears Come First ~ Chapter 39

I know it's been like a week since I last updated Tears Come First, I'm sorry I've been sick, been having a lot of test in school, it's been snowing here so I've been with friends. But I am updating now!

Hopefully you had a good weekend. Did you watch the Super Bowl? I didn't really but I know who won. lol

I am happy that I had no school Friday and have a 2 hour Delay TOMORROW!! And we are getting more snow tomorrow night! I love winter!!

Sorry about my blabbering... Hope you enjoy this chapter. I wanted some Tyler and Emma time. Next chapter will be one of them and then something big is going to happen...

(Not Edited)

ENJOY!!

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

"Do you think we will ever have a normal life?" I whispered as I looked at us in the mirror.

I waited as Tyler thought about the question I just asked. "Considering you married a werewolf I don't think your life will ever be normal."

Turning around I stared up into his eyes. "Maybe your right... but what are we going to do about Stacy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't sleep. So now I am lying in bed staring at Tyler. The house feels lonely without the kids but I know it's for the best. It was Tyler's idea, a way to keep the kids safe without losing me.

**************************************

"Mommy why do I need to pack a bag, Grandpa and Grandma always has clothes for me at their house." Arabella whined as I told her to pick out a few things she would like.

"Sweetie your Grandma and Grandpa are going to take the grandkids on a vacation." I told her as I continued to help her get packed.

"So Ryan and Drew are coming too?" She smiled up at me.

"Yes baby now please get packed they will be here soon." I instructed her before I left the room.

When I got downstairs I saw Tyler sitting on the couch while Jacob played on the floor. Walking over to the couch I leaned down on Tyler's shoulders. "Do you think we are doing the best thing for them?" I questioned.

Tyler turned to me. "Yes I do. Plus they will have a blast where ever they may be heading."

I nodded. The deal of this was Lisa and Eric was to take the kids somewhere without telling us the exact location. As Eric told us if Stacy really has a witch then she could force us to tell and if they never told us, then we should not be worried about that.

It took a while for Tyler to convince me considering I was about to run away with the two kids just to keep them safe. I would be going but Tyler convinced me that he could protect me but just not the kids and me at the moment.

Hearing a thump come behind me I turned to see Arabella coming down the stairs with three bags full. "Princess where do you think you are going with all those bags?" Tyler held back a laugh as he jumped off the couch to assist Arabella.

"Daddy I wanted to bring my baby dolls then I saw my Barbie's looking sad because I wasn't taking them too, so I did the best thing ever imagine. I put both in my bag." I had to cover my mouth with my hand to cover my laugh now.

"Sweetie what's in the other bag?" Tyler asked as he picked up her three bags.

"Since mommy made me pack clothes I had to put them in there but I also put my blankets and piggy bank or and Miss Tinley." She smiled up as us as if she won the lottery.