Tears Come First ~ chapter 15

Good Evening to all of you!! I hope you day is going well.

Hopefully this update will bring a smile to your face if not then I'm sorry.

I want to thank all of you who have taken the chance on this Story it means the world to me.

Since I can't think all of you individually I am thanking you all right now!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY !!!!!

(Not Edited)

Previously:

A mischievous look appeared on his face "Good thing it's just water."

"Wait what do you--." Before I knew it he had me in his arms and had me on the bed. "Tyler no!" I shrieked as I saw he had my water in his hands about to pour it on me.

He started to laugh and set the water down on the nightstand "Just messing with you. I would never harm you baby."

"Mhm... sure." I said sarcastically.

He looked over at the clock "Well you should probably get back to sleep."

As he started to get up off the bed I grabbed his arm "Please don't leave me. Please!" I begged him.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He told me.

I allowed him to get up and flip off the light but he returned and slid right back into the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me keeping me close to him. "Night Emma. Sweet Dreams."

~~~

"Do you want to go out to eat?" Tyler asked me.

I turned to Tyler and stared at him for a minute "Like a date?"

He rubbed the back of his neck like he was nervous "Yes, but we don't have to if you don't want I just thought..." He paused for a minute

"I would love to." I told him before he could finish.

His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas morning. "Really?"

I laughed at his face "Yes, why wouldn't I?"

He shrugged his shoulders. When finish our walk in the woods we headed back to his house. This is the first time I've been outside in weeks. Tyler's been on the whole Mike is still out there and can hurt you thing. So I've been kept inside, it hasn't been too bad. I've been becoming close to Caitlyn and Tyler as well.

Caitlyn promise to take me out to get clothes but because of Tyler being protective we ended up shopping online. Caitlyn ensured me that money wasn't a promise and to pick anything I liked. I still paid attention to the prices though she just never found that out.

"Earth to Emma, you there?" Tyler questioned me as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

Jumping from my thoughts "Oh um... Yeah"

Tyler chuckled at me "I was asking if you had a specific place you want to go?"

I turned away from him "I... I never...it's just I barely know any places in town because with Kevin I was lucky if I ate. I whispered.

I could feel Tyler shaking threw our hands that were intertwined. I hated to bring up Kevin because Tyler would start to over think it and become angry.