Tears Come First ~ chapter 13

Previously:

I felt Kevin’s chest vibrate with laughter “Oh no I don’t believe you can tell me what I should and should not do.”

Tyler stepped forward now about to lunge at Kevin “Want to bet!”

“Actually I do.” Kevin challenged.

Before I knew it a burning sensation ran through my midsection then another came from my neck. I felt Kevin lose his grip on my as one of the unknown guys went at him. I felt something catch my head as I went to the ground.

I looked up to see Tyler looking at me with so much sorrow It pained me to look at him. I tried to talk but I coughed up blood. Eric ran over to inform Tyler to apply pressure to my neck while he took care of my stomach.

“Emma I’m--- I’m so sorry this happened to you.” Tyler uttered.

I felt the tears form in my eyes. It was hard to tell why they fell from my eyes either the fact I am in so much pain or that I’m happy Tyler found me.

Tyler wiped away the tears with his thumb. I pulled my hand to his face and rubbed his cheek. He placed his hand over my and looked at me and smiled.

It was becoming harder and harder to see Tyler. “The paramedics are on their way until then Tyler apply more pressure, now!” Eric barked.

“Emma! Emma! Open your eyes! Please Emma! Please.” I heard Tyler cry at a distance.

I began drifting off into a sleep I had no control over. I tried to tell Tyler I just wanted to sleep but before I could I was already gone.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

I felt something squeeze my hand causing me to jolt up from where I was laying. My eyes scanned the room in alert until I heard someone move from my side. I felt a hand run over my arm trying to calm me down.

“Shh... Emma you’re fine now. I promise.” Tyler soothed me.

I opened my mouth open to speak but nothing came out. My throat was so sore and dry, it felt extremely uncomfortable.

My hands shot to my throat but instead of feeling my skin I felt a bandage that was wrapped completely around my neck. Panic shot threw me, what had happened to Kevin, even Mike.

Tyler’s hand grabbed mine, pinning them to my sides “I’ll have my mom come check you out, but please don’t touch it. That will only make things worse.”

Despite knowing I couldn’t talk I still attempted too. I needed to know what happened after I blacked out. I feared that Kevin would come back for me.

“Emma what wrong, are you in pain? I’ll go get my mom.” Tyler said as he stood up.

I shook my head and pulled him onto the bed to sit. Then I started to use my hands to show I wanted paper and some type of writing utensil. “Oh… okay I’ll go get your something to write with be right back.” Tyler informed me.

As he left the room I became cold. I guess his body heat was keeping me toasty. I pulled the blanket that laid on top of me closer to obtain its warmth.  As I did so my stomach cringed in an excruciating way.

I pulled off the blanket to reveal a huge bandage covering my stomach. I ran my hand slowly a crossed. Oh God! No not my baby. I shot up from the bed I was on and pulled all the wires attached to me off.

I stumbled to my feet and balanced myself. Some how I managed to get my voice back, because I could hear my sobbing I was passing back and forth. How could this have happened? No, No this is some bad dream. I closed my eyes and squeezed them and release to see if I could wake up.

I collapse to the floor weeping, I felt sick. The door flew opened, Tyler and Lisa appeared. They ran over to me.

“Tyler help me get her back into the bed.” Lisa demanded.

I felt their arms go around me to help me up. I started to shake my head. “Emma come on. We need to get you to the bed before your wounds open and you start to bleed again.” Tyler awarded me.

“My baby! Where’s my baby.” I screamed.

“Emma Please don’t scream you’re going to make your neck bleed.” Lisa told me.

I kept shaking my head “NO! Where’s my Baby!” I shrieked.

Lisa released her grip on me “Tyler hold her I need to get something to sedate her. Look at her neck it’s bleeding again.”

Turning my hands into fist I went to strike Tyler in the chest but he grabbed on my upper arms. “Shh. Calm Down. I promise everything will be fine. Baby please calm down.” Tyler nearly whispered to me as he seemed to be in pain.

I felt a pinch in my back. Tears plunged from my eyes “No please Tyler don’t make me go back to sleep. He’s all I see.”

I could feel Tyler shaking “Mom stop it I can’t put her through that.

“Just place her on the bed, she needs this.” Lisa notified Tyler.

Tyler grabbed me bridal style and genteelly placed me on the bed. My eyes were starting to become heavy. “Emma I promise I will be right here the whole time.” Tyler advised me. Then he planted a kiss on my forehead and I fell asleep.

<~>~<~>~<~><~>~<~>

Hey Guys Sorry I know it's sort but i'm trying to do this and school so please stick with me....

Hope you all enjoyed.

I hope I'm able to put the next chapter up in for days or so but no promises... How ever you guess help me get motivated so i will most likely have it up!

Quick question anyone excited for the hunger games movie?? I know I am!!!

NOT EDITED....SORRY

VOTE  VOTE  VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

FAN  FAN  FAN