Tears Come First ~ chapter 12

Can I just say I am SO SO SO SORRY that this is late.

And I am even more sorry that it isn't that long......

I'm sorry again I've been very busy but on the plus side this is an update.

If any of you are talented feel free to created a cover or what not :)

You guys are amazing and Thank you to all who have been voting and fanning and commenting!!

I'm sorry I haven't had the time to reply back to any of them :/

BTW If you have not read The Hunger Games you most defiantly should!!!

(Not Edited)

Reminder

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN 

Previously:

I watched as Mike left me here with my death. I pushed myself into the corner and tried to protect us. My scalped ached as he pulled me from the wall.

“I may not be able to kill you for the sake Mike will kill me bout I sure as hell can cause you enough damage to remember who I am.” He informed me as his face grew red of anger.

I felt a blow to the face which throbs immediately. Before I had time to feel the full pain of his fist hit another one came along with another and another and about 10 when he finished hitting my face.

His hand landed around my neck “You should have listened to me. I told you to be ready when I got home, but where were you? That’s right you were at this pricks house who by the way I’ll have Mike take care of.”

Trying my hardness to pry his hands from around my neck he finally let go when I became dizzy, but threw me at the wall. My head hit the wall in full force.

All I could hear was laughter coming from beside me. “You dumb bitch, do you have any idea what you’re costing me here?”

I tried to take in what he said my I couldn’t get over the pounding coming from inside my head. I placed my hands on my head and squeezed trying to relieve the pressure.

I heard noise of metal hitting the floor I looked over to see Kevin’s belt hit the floor. Tears rushed out of my eyes as I now knew what he had in mind to do to me.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

My eyes appeared to be open but I feel numbed. I tried to scream and get Kevin off of me but that had little effect. My voice soon faded and I was a prisoner to him.

He left about an hour ago but it feels like he was just here. I can still feel him on me and the liquor smell that still lingers makes me sick to my stomach.

I looked down at my ankle where it was cut. I was fighting to get the chains off Kevin resealed me but pulled rope out instead. Here I was a fragile and week girl who is almost 4 months pregnant and am hugging my knees to shield my naked body.

Taking my hand I placed it on my skin where you could see bruises forming and I scrubbed at them as if they were going to go away. I sat there scrubbing for a while and soon I drew blood.

I placed my head into my hands and cried. How is all this happening to me? No one has come to find me. Do they even know I’m gone?

When I brought my head up I saw a sheet in the far right corner of the basement. Using the floor I pushed myself up and stumbled over to retrieve it.

Grabbing the sheet I wrapped it around my body and went back to the mattress in the room and had a seat. One my way over I saw my underwear that was across the room and bra which I placed back on.

The mattress was very uncomfortable but it was better than the floor. I rubbed my belly hoping the baby was unharmed. “I’m sorry you are involved.” I said to my baby.

When I was on the verge of sleeping, a loud noise startles me. No voices could be, but I could have sworn I hear growling.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door of the stairs. Soon the steps became quicker and the door busted open.

Kevin came running down the stairs almost tripping. When he got to the ground he ran to me and grabbed me by the arm pulling me to my feet.

I heard footsteps running our way so I tightened the sheet I had around me. I saw Mike get pushed down the stairs; he was either dead or unconscious.

Kevin’s arm went around my neck as he flung me in front of him as a human shield. I was finding it hard to breathe. I saw bulking figures appear in the stairway. They were becoming blurry as they approached.

The grip Kevin had on my neck released a little but not enough to get free. It allowed me to get enough oxygen to get my vision to become clear again.

I scanned across the two men and did not recognize them. That’s when I looked up to see Tyler and Eric coming from the stairs. Tyler was shaking like crazy but Eric kept a hand on his shoulder trying to call him.

They were down the stairs in a second. “Stay back all of you or so help me I will kill her right here right now.” Kevin screamed as a shining object came into my vision.

My hands became shaky causing my to drop the sheet. I could feel Kevin’s hand on my back which made me cringe.

Kevin’s gripped tightened again. Pointing the knife towards Mike who was on the floor Kevin spoke again “He better not be dead or I will slice her throat.”

Eric stepped forward “He is not dead at the moment but that can be arranged now release Emma and we will leave or we will kill you.”

I felt Kevin’s chest vibrate with laughter “Oh no I don’t believe you can tell me what I should and should not do.”

Tyler stepped forward now about to lunge at Kevin “Want to bet!”

“Actually I do.” Kevin challenged.

Before I knew it a burning sensation ran through my midsection then another came from my neck. I felt Kevin loose his grip on my as one of the unknown guys went at him. I felt something catch my head as I went to the ground.

I looked up to see Tyler looked at me with so much sorrow I pained me to look at him. I tried to talk but I coughed up blood. Eric ran over to inform Tyler to apply pressure to my neck while he took care of my stomach.

“Emma I’m--- I’m so sorry this happened to you.” Tyler uttered.

I felt the tears form in my eyes. It was hard to tell why they fell from my eyes either the fact I am in so much pain or that I’m happy Tyler found me.

Tyler wiped away the tears with his thumb. I pulled my hand to his face and rubbed his cheek. He placed his hand over my and looked at me and smiled.

It was becoming harder and harder to see Tyler. “The paramedics are on their way until then Tyler apply more pressure, now!” Eric barked.

“Emma! Emma! Open your eyes! Please Emma! Please.” I heard Tyler cry at a distance.

I began drifting off into a sleep I had no control over. I tried to tell Tyler I just wanted to sleep but before I could I was already gone.

 (*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)

 VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

FAN   FAN    FAN