Tears Come First ~ Chapter 40

Sorry! It's late!

<~>~<~>~<~~><~~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~><~~><~>

Previously:

“So what do you say, want to go on a date?” He asked as he kissed me. After a minute he pulled away. “If you want me to answer you should let me breath.” I joked with him. “But I would love to go on a date with you!” I shrieked out. “Good.” He kissed my lips rougher this time. I wrapped my legs around his waist. “I think breakfast can wait.” He whispered against my lips as he laid me down on the couch. Kissing him back I pulled away for a second. “I can’t wait to call Caitlyn and tell her we are finally going out on a date in like 4 years.” He stared at me in disbelief. “That’s what you can’t wait for, not our date but to tell Caitlyn?” He teased as he pushed his lips back to mine. I laughed against his mouth. “How about we talk later.” “Sounds like a plan to me.” He went back to trailing kisses down my throat. I felt like we were falling in love all over again.

****************************************

The whole day a smile kept on my face. I missed my babies dearly but Tyler and I have had some amazing alone time. He has shown me why I fell in love with him all over. While Tyler attended pack duties I was getting ready for our date that involved no kids.

I had no clue as to where we were going but Tyler told me to dress comfy. So now I am in my favorite pair of jean shorts with a cute black shirt. Not really caring about my appearance since Tyler told me he likes me best natural. I pulled my long brown wavy hair into a ponytail.

Looking at myself in the mirror I shrugged my shoulders. I look fine if he wants to say something I know he won’t be offending me, but only giving me compliments like he does all the time. I had no idea what time he was going to be back so I jumped onto my bed with my phone in hand.

After the hour long talk I had with Arabella I noticed Tyler still had yet to return. Then I dialed the next best thing to my kids.

“Hello gorgeous how are you doing today?”

“Caitlyn only you could answer a phone like that.” I smiled as I thought of the onetime I answered the phone very inappropriately when I thought it was her…turns out Kyle thought it was funny to.

“Of course what else am I going to do when I am this bored, kill me please? I miss my kids so freakin’ much. I have no idea how long I can stay away from them.” She cried into the phone.

“I understand completely! I am going to talk with Tyler while we go out and see if they can come back or if we can go to them, because I can’t do it much longer either.” I explained to her.

She laughed into the phone. “Are you going on another date?”

Copying her I laughed back. “Yes and the last one didn’t last long. We kind of left the restaurant a little soon to come back home.” I whispered the last part.

“Oh my gosh you and my brother are horn dogs!” She screamed.

“Don’t act so innocent. I happen to know that you and Kyle…”

She screamed “I don’t need you to finish that” Cutting me off.

“Whatever just was letting you know.”

“I guess I am going to go shop for grocery for Kyle and I…This really does suck.”

The phone was silent for a moment. “I promise I will talk to Tyler to see if we can do anything.”