Tears Come First ~ Chapter 35

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. I'm sorry this didn't get updated on Friday like planned, but I have been reading a book series which I am falling in love with. I can't remember the last book I read that made me feel such a pull to it!

Anyways I have found a new idea for this story to take and I actually have shocked myself as I was writing some of it because I don't want to do certain things but I know I have to....

I am so glad I decided to continue with this story!! It is so easy to write!

Also I got an update for this and my other story In the Heat of the Moment done in one day so that made my day easy!!

Enjoy this read!!

FAN/COMMENT/VOTE

(Not edited)

(Also I put the song Never Say Never by The Fray on the side because at a certain part with Emma and Tyler I thought it fit the part!!!)

*********************************************

Previously:

'Hey Tyler, I have a quick question. Why didn't your mom tell me she was going to pick up Arabella?'

There was a pause on the other line. 'Emma, my mom is here at the house playing with Jacob. What are you talking about?'

My face drained of color after that. 'Oh my god.'

'Emma what's going on?'

I wanted to answer but I couldn't I felt dead. Where the hell is Arabella?

~~~~~~>

I barely stopped the car before I was out. I rushed into the house where Tyler was waiting. As tears ran down my face I darted right into his arms. I felt sick to my stomach but nothing would come up. Tyler's wrapped his arms around me as he pulled me into a tight embrace and allowed me to cry.

"Baby don't worry I already have the pack out looking for her. We will find her I promise you." He pulled my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Tyler where is she? She could be hurt or hungry or worried or..." I lost it I began sobbing even harder.

I watched out of the corner of my eye Lisa pick up Jacob and take him upstairs which I was thankful for. I tried my best to calm down but I kept remembering my baby was missing. Tyler had gone into the kitchen to make me tea.

The couch was the only place I would sit. I couldn't force myself go upstairs where all of here stuff is. The door opened and I looked up to see Caitlyn coming my way. Taking no time at all she was beside me trying to comfort me.

"Emma, we will find her! Kyle is out looking for her as we speak as well as the entire pack." I knew she was trying to help but all I kept hearing was Arabella's voice or her laugh. I found myself crying into Caitlyn's shoulder as she patted my back.

It was going 8 o'clock in the evening and still we heard nothing. Tyler looked troubled as he sat quietly staring blankly into the fire.

"Tyler go help find her." My voice came out scratchy.

He appeared in front of me. "What about you, how can I leave you like this?" Gripping my hands in his, he placed kisses on them.

"I have the situation here Tyler go find your little girl." Caitlyn had instructed.

Tyler stood up and pulled me up to stand in front of him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and kissed me as if it would be our last. "I love you so much Emma. I will be back with our baby girl."