Tears Come First ~ chapter 34

After thinking and thinking about it I decided to keep writing Tears Come First! I am not sure how long I will write for but I have an Idea that I want to go with. From here The POV will probably change from chapter to chapter so watch for that!

Thank you to all who has expressed their liking of this story! I do read all the comments!

Please continue to VOTE / COMMENT / FAN

Also go check out my other story which should be getting updated in the near future!

Thank you and Enjoy!!

(Not edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( 5 months Later)

POV Emma

I was so exhausted; Jacob had been up all night with a cold. Now I was up trying to get Arabella ready for Pre-School. Tyler told me he would stay with Jacob while I took Arabella and if I wanted to go to work he would stay home with Jacob.

I didn't know what to do. Lisa and Eric knew I was coming in to help them today but I could always call them and tell them what's going on. After all she was the one who let me be the secretary at the clinic. I actually enjoyed it. Lisa was encouraging me to get my nursing degree so I didn't have to sit behind a desk all the time.

"What has you staring into space?" I felt Tyler's arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest.

I turned my head and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Just thinking about what I am going to do today."

"Go to work. I will watch him. He will be perfectly fine here with me." He whispered against my neck where he planted a kiss.

"Tyler you know I can't think when you do that." Turning around I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I know." He pecked my lips.

"Eww...Mommy and Daddy don't do that." Looking past Tyler I saw Arabella standing on the stairs.

Tyler pulled away from me and scooped her up into his arms. "Okay I'll kiss you instead."

"No...no...daddy...stop...it tickles...mommy help me..." I watched as Arabella giggled as Tyler blew kisses on her belly and cheeks.

When Tyler set her down she came running and grabbed my leg. "Mommy is protecting me now." Arabella taunted her father.

"I'll get mommy too." Tyler played with her.

Looking down at my little girl I started to laugh at her modest expression "Arabella go get into your big girl chair so you can eat."

"Okay mommy! Are my waffles done?" She smiles up at me.

Grabbing her plate that was on the counter I placed it in front of her. Tyler grabbed his plate and went over to the table. "Are you going to work today?"

"I will probably go in and then leave to pick Arabella up from Pre-school and come home." I told him as I finished my coffee.

He nodded and began to listen to Arabella's story of her adventures yesterday at Caitlyn's. I slipped up the stairs to change into my work attire. Quickly I went to check on Jacob who I knew was fine but walked into his room anyways. I kissed him on the forehead and went back downstairs.

"Arabella you ready to go?" I questioned her.

"I'm always ready for school mommy." She jumped off her chair and dashed out to the garage.

Tyler placed his plate in the sink and turned around and grabbed me in his arms. "I'm going to miss you, while you're gone." He pouted.

Laughing I gave him a kiss. "Go take care of our baby boy."