Tears Come First ~ chapter 9

So I decided to updated early yay!! :)

I don't know about you all but i'm in love with Zumba (I know random)

Well Hope you have enjoyed the previous chapters

DO a girl a favor and VOTE!! 10 votes for next chapter!!

Comments are welcomed as well

I just want to thank all who is taking the chance to read my story

You can become my fan as well, I usual will say when the next chapter is up to my fans!!

Oh sorry about the mistake on the last chapter with Kevin's name instead of Tylers but it's fixed now!!

Well ENJOY!!!!

(Not edited)

Previously:

I heard Tyler laugh as I cried into my hands “Emma, what am I going to do with you?”

My head snapped up to look at him “What do you mean?” I questioned as I studied his face.

“You always seem to be crying because of me, I hate hurting you.” He told me looking hurt.

“I don’t know if you forgot but I am pregnant.” I said sarcastically.

Tyler came over and sat upon the arm rest of the chair “Trust me I know, which brings up one of the things I want to talk to you about.”

Oh… Great!

 <~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

We sat in silence for quite some time. I didn’t know what to say and if Tyler wanted to talk about the baby then it’s his job to bring it up.

I was still sitting in the chair on the patio, while Tyler was sitting on the ground beside the chair, staring off into space. This was so frustrating, why isn’t he talking?

Starting to shiver I got up from where I was and went to head inside until something grabbed around me wrist. I hissed out in pain. “Emma I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

I pulled my hand to take a look at it “It’s not you, it’s from where Kevin… never mind.” I cut of when I saw his jaw tighten.

“Here let me see it.” Tyler walked over and pulled my arm to him and carefully pulled my sleeve up to reveal the skin. I could feel Tyler shake as he looked at my arm “I’m going to kill him.”

On this note I pulled my arm back to myself and pulled the sleeve down. “Don’t please, just let him be.”

“Let’s go put some ice on it.” Tyler told me as he went to open the door.

Remembering what he had told a while back “Tyler what did you exactly want to talk about?”

He rubbed the back of his head “Oh yeah that, let’s ice your arm first then I’ll tell you.”

He walked through the door but held it opened for me. “Damn it Tyler, you always do this.”

“Always do what?” He asked confused.

“Every time you bring up talking about something you don’t tell what it is till you want. It’s annoying, for once would you tell me now instead of when its convent for you!” I yelled at him.

Shock took over Tyler but he composed it quickly. “Okay, but come inside we can sit here on the couch. I can tell you are freezing.”

Walking over to go inside “Wait your not cold?”