Chapter 11: The First page

Hello, sorry for the wait, I was really busy with school ,and family issues, so i hope you enjoy this update, on the side is Lyon(Leo), Sage Guardian/husband. I Hope you like the picture, I think it super hot-winks-

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 11: The first page

Meanwhile, during Takashi and Nate pairing, Sage and Lyon enter the town public libaray, with a reculent Sage looking grim as basically every female eye landed on the person beside him, aka, Lyon, who is quickly becoming the first person to die on Sage to kill list.

"Take a damm picture, it will last longer..' Sage snap as he look at the whores.....i mean, females, with a glare.

Lyon sent Sage a small smile, as he partically was giving a show as he was walking beside Sage, and damm if Sage was beyond piss when lyon went a step further and took off his shirt, showing his ripping muscles to the females.

Most females took out there cell phones at that moment and were taking pictures of Lyon.

As soon as the enter the libaray, Sage had enough and growl at the females as they started to come closers.

"Back off, he...' Sage closes his mouth quickly when Lyon show Sage his full blown smile.

'your jeleousy is very cute Sage, it seem like you do care for me.' Lyon voice whisper in Sage mind.

"What i care about is that you don't get any Aids from these whores, and yes, you girls are whore.." Sage added the last part when every female eyes were glaring at Sage.

Lyon smirk as he put on his shirt, and every female sigh in dissapointment.

"sluts.." sage mutter as they walk past the front desk, the female behind the desk eyes bugged out as Sage and Lyon pass.

"Why couldn't you like put a glamor to cover your sex appeal.." Sage mutter as he too the last table way in the corner of the first floor. Despite this town to be a small place, the libaray is huge, 4 floors, over 100,000 books, it practically a mansion.

"Then I would not be getting a cute reaction from you, darling..' Lyon added that with a wink. sage look away, blushing.

"well do something to cover your sex appeal, at the rate, I would not be surprise if you will get jump at...by both sexes.." Sage grim as he saw the males eyeing Lyon with the same expression the females were giving, except for some of the males were giving death glares, including sage.