Falling Endings

(Hello once again everyone. This is the epilogue. Enjoy!)

(Hinata's POV)

"Happy first anniversary," Shisui whispers behind me. I turn around on the kitchen stool. I smile up at my cheesy husband. I trace his jaw with my fingers and he moans at the feeling. "We've been married for a year and I still can't get enough of your touches." he nips at my neck. I giggle at his teasing.

"It's probably because you've been working yourself too hard. You need a break," I tell him. "Here, eat this," I shove a plate with a sandwich and chips in his face.

"No, you need to eat. What if you're pregnant?" he asks, rubbing my stomach. I sigh, we're back to this?

"Shisui, I love you and want kids, but Tsunade told me last week that I'm not pregnant. I also got my period the other day," I explain to him. I shove the plate to his face until he grabs it and takes a bite. He moans into the bread.

"So, what did you do all day?" he asks before eating a chip. He leads me to the couch and has me sit on his lap.

"I just worked at the flower shop, then I came home and made food," I catch him up. Nothing new or too exciting. "What about you?" I ask, stealing a chip off the plate.

"Worked then came home to my beautiful wife who gave me a delicious sandwich," he smirks out. I lean down to kiss him, moving the plate to the coffee table. He pulls me closer, molding my body to his.

"Mm, I almost forgot," I start as he moves down my neck. "my sister called," I moan out at the feeling of his teeth nipping at my skin.

"Ok, what did she want," he breathes against my ear as he slips his hand under my shirt.

"She said she's coming to visit tomorrow." I gasp out at the feeling of my bra being unclipped.

"Then that gives us a lot of hours to ourselves," he breathes out as he moves his hands to the front of my chest. Do all of his touches have to feel so good?

"Why do I have a feeling you know what you want to do with 'all' of those hours?" I moan against his neck before kissing it. He chuckles, making us shake.

"Because I do," he whispers before picking me up in his arms. 

(This is the end of the story. 

I know it was short, but I thought it would be nice. 

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters. One last shout out to Spring Raven for requesting this ship. 

Until next time...bye!!!!)