Falling Sunsets

(Suprise! I had some free time and I wanted to update so here you go! I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

(Hinata's POV)

The sun starts to show it's bright and warm colors to the clouds in the sky. Hopefully, it will be a warm day like the weatherman said last night. I really want to hang out with Shisui today, and if it's cold and raining, then it won't be as much fun. I slide my key that Shisui let me keep to his house in the lock and click it open. Slipping in the door, I make my way up the stairs to his room. He normally doesn't get up this early because he works late most of the time. I want to surprise him because we haven't been able to talk the past few days. The door to his room creeks open as I push it to see Shisui laying on his back, breathing in and out at a steady pace. The slithering sunlight slides up to his face to caress his gentle features and make him look like a sleeping god. I step towards him in small steps, so I don't make any noise. Lifting my knee up on the bed, I hover over his body and study his face. He looks so calm and peaceful. I lean my head down, circling my lips, and blow on his face. His dark hair scatters from his face.

Black onyx orbs stare back into my white eyes. Without a second from him opening his eyes, he grabs my arms and neck, slamming me down on the bed with so much force all the air in my lungs leaves my body. Shisui blinks a few times before they go wide, and he lets my throat go but still hovers over me. My lungs beg the air, any air, to enter and relieve them of the pain.

"Why are you here so early?" he gasps out, trying to slow his breathing down from being startled.

"I tried to call, but when you didn't pick up I guessed you were still sleeping, so I decided to come over," I gasp out between breaths, "Do you have any plans for the day or maybe have to work?" I get out in easier breaths. I watch his hair sway back and forth in a no answer.

"I have off work for the day and no plans. Why?" He adjusts his hands on the bed to better hover over me. I wonder what someone would think if they'd walk in right now.

"I don't have work today either, and I wanted you to show me what you do for fun in this town," I challenge him. His breath hits my face, making me shut my eyes in reflex. I feel the bed wiggle as Shisui rolls to the side next to me. I reopen my eyes and turn on my side to look at him. "Please, we haven't seen each other in a while. I miss you," I beg Shisui. He lets out another sigh and turn to me, so our noses are almost touching.

"There is one place that I could show you," he whispers to me. "It's quite popular this time of year, but I'm going to keep it a secret until we get there." He flashes up and goes to his closet to grab some clothes. I sit up and watch him slip his shirt off. My face instantly grows hot from the sight. I should go and do something else.

"I'll go make you breakfast while you...get dressed," I stammer out before rushing out of the room as fast as possible.

"Yes, food! I'm excited about any food: Especially yours," he cheers out while throwing his dirty shirt in a basket.

A Ferris wheel and other big rides sit in front of me with people walking and children running along food stands and some kids are pointing to big rides to their parents. I look over skeptically at Shisui to see if he's serious about taking me to an amusement park.

"Are you really going to take me here? You guys actually drive for an hour to go to an amusement park?" I ask, looking back to the chaos.

"Of course, you'll love it. I promise," he answers, jumping out of the car. I sigh heavily but follow him nonetheless. He hasn't let me down yet. Shisui grabs my hand, and my heart jumps at his touch. "You probably only came here and weren't allowed to truly experience it," Shisui guesses correctly.