Falling Out of Your Arms

(Hello everyone. I know this one is a little bit of a smaller chapter but a very important one. I hope you enjoy.)

(Shisui's POV)

I latch myself onto Hinata, dragging her closer to me. It's not that I'm cold because I'm not, but Hinata has a different kind of warmth to her. She makes me feel warm on the inside when she lays next to me. A rumble sounds in the room, telling me that my girlfriend is hungry.

"Sorry," she mumbles into my shirt. I laugh out a little before sitting up in the bed.

"Should we go and find some food?" I ask, she slumps into the area that I was laying in. She groans before her stomach growls again, telling me the answer. I pull her up and lead her to my kitchen. She lets her hand slip from mine as she reaches for the handle on the fridge.

"Well, unless we want to share a glass of milk and one egg, you have no food," she tells me, closing the fridge and turn back to me with sleep still clouding her eyes. I can't blame her for being so tired. After we got back from the party around three in the morning we both fell asleep on my bed. We barely could get out of our clothes and into our pajamas.

"Guess I forgot to buy food with the party going on," I shrug. She rolls her eyes as she slumps against me.

"It's ok, we could probably find food in the main house," she mumbles and lazily drags me out into the backyard so we can go in the main house. I open the door for her so she can step in. She takes two steps and looks up toward the dining room. I walk in behind her, closing the door. Sitting at the table are Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke; but the one that everyone's eyes are on is Hiashi Hyuga.

Hinata immediately pushes me in front of her, half hiding behind me. I can't blame her. What this man has done to her, of course, she's scared. Hiashi stands from the table and glares at only Hinata.

"It's time to stop playing in a fantasy. You have a wedding to plan," he orders her. I feel Hinata grab the back of my shirt.

"I wouldn't be planning a thing. Everything is already planned isn't it!" she bites back but never moves an inch closer to him.

"Hinata," Hiashi warns.

"I'm not going back," Hinata tells him, wrapping her arms around one of mine. I tangle one of her hands in mine.

"You should listen to me. You'll regret it if you don't," he warns her in his deep rumbling voice.

"She said no," I tell him, tightening my grip on Hinata's hand. "She's not going back with you," I tell him, staring him down. He's got a face like Fugaku and I've held my ground against him before. Hiashi will be no different. His eyes snap to our intertwined hands and then looks over Hinata.

"You must be Shisui Uchiha," he mutters, eyes me like I'm a nuisance. The feeling is mutual. He looks back to Hinata with anger in his eyes but not his face. "You let this...Uchiha...deflower you?" he bites out like the thought disgusts him or maybe it was my name.

"Who I sleep with is no concern of yours since the day you chose to marry me off. Shisui actually cares for me and I care for him," she shouts, letting my arm and hand go. She takes a step toward him. "You may hate that idea that I let him between my legs, but I love the fact that he took my virginity," she shouts louder. I wrap my arms around her waist so she can't go up and punch her father.

"Look, I'm here only to get you to come back," Hiashi rolls his eyes in boredom.

"I'm never going anywhere with you!" she shouts as she kicks in my arms. All of Hinata's rage must have busted because I've never seen her like this before.