Morning after dark

"Good morning", I whispered and opened my eyes. The sun was shining bright and I could hardly keep my eyes open. But I forced myself to be strong.

Still dreaming, I wanted to kiss her but I suddenly realized I was all by myself.

Then I saw a little note on her pillow.

Good morning, darling.

I'm sorry for not waking you up but you seemed to be very tired last evening. I went jogging with Indio. We'll be back in about an hour.

By the way, I made breakfast for you. I hope you like pancakes. Enjoy it.

See you soon!

Love, Nina

I smiled immediately. She was gorgeous.

And she went jogging with Indio! That was good. I couldn't get him to do some sports for the last three years. So basically, this was a huge step for him.

I grabbed the note, got up and walked down the stairs.

The scent of pancakes filled the whole house.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"That must have been about five miles, I guess", I heard her soft voice.

"Yeah, that's true", Indio confirmed gasping, "I'll take a shower now!"

"Ok", she agreed and smiled happily, "I'll leave some pancakes for you!"

"Thanks", he countered and left.

"Good morning", I caught her attention as soon as he was gone.

She turned around.

"Good morning, sleepyhead", she greeted and gently placed her lips on mine, "I hope you had pleasant dreams. Are you alright?"

"Sure", I replied and kissed her cheek, "As always."

"I'm going to take a shower now and then we can have some breakfast. Unless...", she whispered and softly laid her hand on my chest, "Unless you want to join me."

I smirked.

"I would like nothing better", I retorted and grabbed her hand.

"I hoped you'd say that", she mumbled and led me upstairs.

I closed the door of the bathroom as soon as we entered.

"I don't want you to leave", I admitted and pulled her closer towards me.

"It's not forever, Robert", she tried to calm me down, her big brown eyes looking at me, "We can still talk to each other everyday..."

"But I won't be able to feel you anymore", I countered and kissed her passionately, "I will neither be able to hold you in my arms nor kiss you anymore..."

"Well, then you should feel me right now", she mumbled and stepped away from me.

I stared at her not knowing what she was going to do.

Then she seductively undressed herself.

"Oh, I understand", I mumbled, took of my shirt and quickly jumped out of my pants.

She entered the shower and turned on the water. Water drops were pouring down her head as I joined her in the booth.

I felt her fresh breath on my skin as she looked up to me gently touching my chest. Her touch gave me goosebumps.

"I want you", she whispered seductively and bit her bottom lip.

Yes, she wanted me! And I wanted her. I wanted her so desperately right now. Every part of me panted for her.