For the first time in forever

*Nina's P.O.V*

It was already midnight when Robert and I reached my trailer.

"Thank you, Robert", I whispered, "I can't remember that anyone else has ever done something like that for me. Sometimes, I really think I don't deserve you..."

He gently put his finger on my lips.

"Stop talking, Nina", he interrupted me, "You just don't know how amazing you are! You're the best that has ever happened to me. You made me a better person. You complete me!"

I felt like a young teenage girl when he said those words. I couldn't hold back anymore when I buried my fingers in his dark hair and kissed him passionately.

He didn't hesitate for a second and kissed me right back.

I tried to open the door of my trailer with one arm behind my back.

"Need some help?", Robert mumbled with a smirk on his face.

I smiled.

"Yes, please", I replied without even blushing.

He opened the door and we stumbled backwards. I kissed him again until we accidentally fell on my bed.

Anxiously, Robert looked at me.

"I don't...", he wanted to say but I kissed him once more.

"I'm ready, Robert", I whispered, "I want this!"

"Ok", he agreed and kissed me passionately.

I removed his suit coat and unbuttoned his white shirt while he gently kissed my cheek. I finally removed his shirt and threw it away. For a short moment, I just stared at his perfectly trained body.

Then I threw back my head to make things easier for him when he gently took off my silk robe.

"You're so beautiful", he whispered.

I blushed.

He softly kissed my cheek again, then my shoulder and down to my belly bottom.

I felt his passionate kisses all over my body.

__________________________

"Wow", I blurted out exhausted and wiped off the beads of perspiration on my forehead.

"Yeah, wow", Robert mumbled drained and put one arm around my shoulder.

I laid my head on his well trained chest. His heart beat rapidly.

"Are you ok?", he asked anxiously.

I looked up to him.

"Are you kidding?", I retorted, "I've never felt better in all my life!"

He smiled and gently kissed me on my forehead.

"Good", he mumbled relieved, "I don't want to precipitate this or hurt you, darling."

He ran his fingers through my hair.

"You're too important to me and I couldn't stand losing you!"

I softly placed my lips on his.

"Don't worry", I countered, "You didn't hurt me, Robert. I wanted this!"

"Yeah, I know", he agreed and I caught a glimpse of a smile on his face.

I wrapped my arms around his body and closed my eyes.

"Don't leave me tonight", I whispered and listened to his heartbeat.

"I won't!", he said and laid down his chin on my head, "I promise."

"Okay", I mumbled dreamily.

"Okay", he repeated and gently stroke my back.

This was the first time I actually realized this really was not a dream. He wanted me. He was all mine. And he loved me.

Jesus, how absurd that sounded!

Robert Downey Jr. loved me!

At this time I realized how much I loved him. Yes, I loved him. This seemed to be too easy and too good to be true!

"Robert?", I asked quietly, "I love you."

I looked up to him and couldn't hide a smile when I found out he was already sleeping.

"Sleep well", I added and softly kissed him on his cheek.