When time goes by...

It's been the third month of shooting. Robert and I sat down in my trailer. He brought some pizza for dinner.

"Close your eyes", he told me.

"Why..."

"Close your eyes", he repeated with a smirk.

So I did what he said.

"Ready?", he asked.

"For what?

"Open your mouth", he answered gently.

"Robert", I mumbled and started to laugh.

"No, no, open your mouth!"

After a short moment of hesitating I followed his instructions.

Just a second later, I tasted some cheese on my tongue. I opened my eyes again.

"That's good", I mumbled and ate the piece of pizza he gave me, "What's that?"

"My favorite", he answered with a huge smile on his lips.

"You're not going to tell me what I'm eating?", I concluded jokingly, "I could be allergic to it!"

"That might be a problem but I'll simply keep my fingers crossed you're not!", he retorted.

For a second we remained in silence.

"Hey, wanna go through the script?", he asked then.

"Sure", I nodded and searched for it.

"You know what scene's gonna be on tomorrow?", he asked with a curious tone in his voice.

I nodded and blushed once more. It was the first night Robert's and my character would spend together.

"I thought", he added smirking, "Maybe you'd like to exercise before..."

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"You're such an idiot, Robert", I mumbled laughing.

He started to laugh, too.

"That was a thought that came to my mind. I just had to ask you...", he explained jokingly.

But I shook my head.

"Bad idea", I added laughing.

"I didn't imagine this kind of reaction", he mumbled smiling.

"You're an idiot, Robert", I repeated.

"That makes two of us", he whispered.

I grabbed the next pillow to throw it at him. But he was just laughing. And I just couldn't resist him.