"And Get This Man A Shield"

April's POV

We are about to arrive in Wakanda and I can not be happier. Not because we are going to Wakanda, but because of Steve.

"We're having a baby."

He would not stop saying that. Sometimes he said it with joy, sometimes with pride, and sometimes with that very worried.

Anyways, we are in landing in Wakanda. Steve walks up to Sam and gives him directions.

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0,"  he says.

"I hope you're right about this. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to," Sam says, but does as he was told.

And just like that, we pass right through the dome and towards the city to land. Natasha powers the ramp and the entire dream team, and more, walk out like the group that we are.

I can hear Bruce lean over to ask Rhodes a question from behind me.

"Should we bow?"

"Yeah, he's a king," Rhodes jokes, but I look back and glare at him. He just laughs at Banner's confusion.

"Do not bow. I will not be able to handle the cringe," I say and Bruce nods.

When Steve, Nat, and I fully approach T'challa and the Kingsguard, Steve's bright smile returns.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Stevie says, referring to the help the provided for Bucky Barnes.

I'm so excited to meet him.

Steve and the king share a firm handshake, and we begin to walk further into the city.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" the king asks as we walk, Steve took my hand while doing so.

Bruce tries to catch up so he can talk to T'challa clearly, "Uh, sir, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault."

"How we looking?" Nat asks the king, ignoring Bruce's input.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and," he pauses to gesture to the man approaching us.

He has a full beard, long brown hair, a bright smile, and a metal arm.

Just like Steve said.

"And a semi-stable 100-year-old man," Bucky said with a laugh.

He walks up to Steve and I. Stevie lets go of my hand so he can give his best friend a proper hello.

"How've you been, Buck?" Steve asked, giving him a pat on the back.

"Eh, not bad, for the end of the world," Bucky jokes and looks over at me.

"And who is this?" Bucky asks.

"This is April Jane Smith, the love of my life, and mother to our future child," Steve says proudly and I extend my hand.

Bucky accepts it, brings it to his lips and kisses the back of my hand.

"It's very nice to meet you," Bucky says and I nod.

"The feeling is mutual."

"Wait, back up a second. April's pregnant?" Sam asks in surprise.

I turn around to face the rest of the group and a bright smile beams across my face.

"Suprise!"

"And you want to go fight a war?" Bruce asks.

"I was going to ask your professional opinion about that, doc," I say sheepishly.