"Michelle Obama?"

Tony's POV

"Sir, I have picked up a clear signal of the tracker you put on the mysterious woman, April Smith," Friday says as I finish up a few things on my nanotech suit.

"Where is it?" I ask and set my blowtorch down.

"It's currently moving over the Atlantic ocean," she tells me.

"Well then, let me know where it ends up."

"Of course sir."

Steven's POV

I wonder what important thing April needs to know, but not me. Considering how close she seems with Fury, she probably knows a lot. I don't understand why she doesn't trust me enough to tell me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" April asks pulling on my arm to catch my attention.

I look down at her perfect face. Her olive skin tone, the light dusted freckles that spread across her nose, her bright green eyes, and her perfect smile.

I really like April, and sometimes I think I'm beginning to fall for her. The only problem with that is, I don't know if that's good or bad.

Sitting with her in her house felt so, right. The stories we told meant so much to me. For example, she told me about her and her brother were best friends because she never had any. She was always so close to him. I wonder what happened to her and her family.

"Steve?"

I completely forgot what she said.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask and she laughs.

Even her laugh is perfect.

"What are you thinking about?" she asks again.

"I'm thinking about the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life," I smile.

It wasn't a wide smile it was small, but it was genuine.

"Oh! Let me guess!" April says practically jumping from her seat.

"Michelle Obama? Lady Gaga? Daisy Ridley? No! I got it! Cleopatra!" she jokes.

"No," I let out an airy laugh, "I was thinking about you."

Her eyes go wide and her face starts to redden.

God, she's so cute.

"Yeah right," she rolls her eyes.

I take her hand in mine and kiss her forehead.

April, will you ever understand how much I am starting to fall for you?

"Alright, love birds! We're getting ready to land!" Natasha yells from the cockpit.

I stand up and with April and move to the cockpit. I turn to see the look on April's face as we enter the dome.

"I was not expecting this," she says.

"What were you expecting?" Romanoff asks with a wide smirk across her face.

"I'm not sure."

When we land, April grabs the box and waits for Natasha to lower the ramp. We are greeted by King T'Challa, his sister Shuri, and the king's guard.

April's POV

Holy Shaz. I have never been so intimidated in my life. I feel so out of place. I'm surrounded by a King, a Princess, an assassin, a super soldier, and 10 highly trained warriors. Then there's me, a dork who watched Harry Potter way too many times.