15 || In our own space

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miyun's POV-

Time flew by in between classes, this day went shorter than you expected; is always a good thing when schoolwork isn't that stressful, after all, that's the last thing you need right now.

Currently, you are getting out of the main building of the college; the weather seems so nice today since the sun came out after a cloudy time, plus, the wind was suiting perfectly the heat of the sunlight.

-How's the most beautiful girl in this world? – Hyunjin whispered near your ear as you felt his arms around your waist.

-Feeling happier now that you are here – You sighed. -And how is my Oppa? – You giggled.

-Hmm, good, very good – Hyunjin smiled before kissing your cheek.

He took your hand and both of you began to walk around the entrance of the college, everyone is watching both of you but you tried to ignore them all.

-Do you have plans for today? – Hyunjin asked while looking around.

-I was about to ask you the same thing – You grinned. -No, I don't, and you? – You questioned.

-I have plenty of time today, so it's your lucky day – He winked.

-Aha, just my lucky day? – You teased.

-Our lucky day – He chuckled when suddenly your attention got captured by Sophia. She's walking downstairs to the building entrance; her eyes are focusing on you two but she didn't do anything else. Sophia looked away and left.

-I thought she was about to scream something at us – You said while watching her leave.

-Definitely odd, but she's mad like a nut – Hyunjin said.

-*Chuckle* great comparison – You said sarcastically.

-Yah! I'm trying not to say bad words – Hyunjin complained.

-*Giggle* that's cute – You smiled.

-Anyways, do you think she's planning something? – He asked.

-I don't know, you should know her better than me, after all, you two were together – You spoke.

-Hmm, I just know a little about her – He said. -In our relationship everything was about kissing and making other people jealous of us – Hyunjin admitted.

-Wow, you were such a jerk – You said surprised.

-You always knew it, Miyun, but you liked me either way – He said while looking at you.

-True, that's why Sana and Nayeon stopped talking to me for a while – You shared. -They said I was nuts – You chuckled.

-Maybe you are, after all, I bothered you all the time. Plus, I humiliated you a lot of times – Hyunjin said.