2 || The way we play

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After School*

-Miyun's POV-

-Hey, I know it's your brother but he looks so good just playing basketball – Nayeon said while looking at the guys playing.

-Yah! What are you saying Nayeon? Do you like him? – Sana asked surprised.

-No, but I'm just saying – Nayeon laughed.

-Hmm, he's a good player – You said barely while reloading your chin on your palm, you weren't paying too much attention to them since you were watching Hyunjin play. It's awful just to think that you like him and that he isn't that into you, he likes to tease you but that's it.

-What's wrong with her? – Han asked while walking towards you with Felix by his side.

-I don't know, she just saw Hyunjin and started to be lost like this – Nayeon said while patting your back.

-*Sigh* I'm worried for her – Sana said while looking at you.

-Miyun – Felix called out your name.

-I'm fine guys, don't need to worry – You smiled.

-I'm not convinced, are you? – Han asked while looking at everyone.

-Nope – Everyone said on sync.

-Let's talk about this – Han said while looking at Felix, then both of them started to carry you; Felix was carrying your legs while Han was carrying you from your arms.

-Guys! What are you doing!? – You shouted scared while looking at them.

-*Chuckle* See you, Miyun – Nayeon laughed.

-We love you – Sana added while giggling.

They were carrying you all the way to the classrooms again, you were trying to get free but it was barely impossible. They were laughing because they thought you were looking cute while complaining but you were actually just upset since you don't want to talk.

-Jeongin! Help me! – You shouted while you were passing beside them.

-*Laugh* what are you doing? – Jeongin asked while laughing.

-Just goofing around as always – Han said as he winked at your brother.

-Oh, okay – Jeongin said as he smiled.

-Good luck, Miyun! – You heard Woojin shouting from behind.

-Don't let me go! Woojin help! – You shouted again.

-*Laugh* bye Miyun – Jeongin said while waving at you.

-You'll pay for this! – You said while Felix and Han started to take you away.