16 || Still happy days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 months later*

-Hyunjin's POV-

Today Stray Kids attended an important event, Seoul Awards were truly amazing, and we had the luck to win the category we were nominated in. I'm feeling very happy and all of the members are the same way as I am; excited and full of energy for the coming projects, plus, new music and better performances.

Right now, all the team is in the hallway waiting for the staff to tell us when to leave back to the dorms. In the meanwhile, we are killing some time doing what we can, and for me, that's showing Changbin the videos I found of Miyun dancing.

She didn't tell me about the videos she made for the academy she was in, but I'm pretty amazed that she kept this talent away from me.

-Oh, wow! She did a lot of videos for that academy – Changbin said surprised.

-I know, right! It's so odd to know she dances so well – I smiled while scrolling down the Channel's videos. -Play any choreography you'd like – I said while looking at Changbin.

-Really? – He asked.

-Yes, go ahead – I grinned.

-Okay! – He nodded happily, then he tapped one of the videos on my phone; it started to play and both of us started to watch it, and I have to say it started pretty good.

As the video kept on going, the choreography started to get to the sexier side which made me blush in a couple of times, and Changbin was just amazed.

-Oh, crap – I said while looking away from the phone.

-Wow – Changbin said impressed.

-Is that really her? – I asked flustered as I kept on watching the video.

-I never knew this side of her – Changbin spoke.

-Did you see that? Oh my god, I swear if she dances like that, I'll be in so many problems – I said while blushing out.

-You will – Changbin said as he continued watching the video.

-Hyung! Are you watching my sister again?! – Jeongin asked madly while looking towards us.

-Uh, no, no of course not – I stuttered while putting my phone away.

-Hmm, he was watching another performance – Changbin smiled nervously.

-So, you were watching a performance, huh? – Jeongin questioned while looking at me seriously.

-Yes! I was watching GOT7's performance, our hyungs are very talented – I said while scratching the back of my head.