23 || Enough is enough

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Miyun's POV-

Right now, you are at school and it's almost the end of the day. Today everything has been the same; you are sitting down next to Nayeon and Sana when you have classes with them and Hyunjin, always keeping your distance since you aren't sure what he thinks of you nowadays. It's odd, he's still your boyfriend and you rarely talk to each other.

At this moment, you are enjoying the fresh breeze of the wind while looking outside the window of the classroom. You are actually having a good time after such messy days, and what makes it better is that today Sophia is going to be expelled.

-Students, you can go home; don't forget the homework for tomorrow – The teacher said.

Everyone stood up from their seats and started to get ready, suddenly, you saw Sana running towards you in a hurry.

-Miyun! – She shouted.

-Yah! What's going on? – You asked confused.

-You have to come with me – Sana said while pulling your arm.

-Slow down, why? – You questioned while grabbing your backpack.

-Sophia is talking with Hyunjin before going away from this school – Sana said.

-What? – You said blankly.

Sana just rolled her eyes and started to guide you towards the entrance of the school, and there's where you saw Hyunjin and the rest of Stray Kids with Nayeon and some other students. Sophia has her stuff with her and she looks actually destroyed.

-You didn't have to do this – Sophia complained.

-I'm sorry, you went too far this time – Hyunjin spoke.

-Too far? It is the first time I do this to you! – Sophia stated.

-It isn't! Don't you remember what happened when I started to like someone after I broke up with you? – Hyunjin questioned, he closed his fists and looked down. -You told her lies about me, you pushed her away from me – He stuttered.

-I did you a favour, okay? You are an idol; you can't have a couple – Sophia told.

-I can have one if I want to! – Hyunjin said upset. -I have one and the manager accepted her! – He continued.

-Did, did you tell him about her? – Sophia stuttered surprised.

-I did, I did it because she has a very special place in my heart and in my mind, okay? I guess you'll never understand that feeling – Hyunjin said seriously.