9 || Talk sh*t about us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Miyun's POV-

Days like this are the ones you love; cloudy and with the wind blowing calmly against your skin and your hair, it was a nice day even if your brother is taking you to school today. You don't mind that at all but you are having kind of a pep talk about Hyunjin and your relationship with him, you don't mind that either but at the same time you don't want to say something you don't mean to.

-You should take things slow, you barely are starting – Jeongin said as he kept on driving.

-I know, I think you already said this to him too, right? – You asked while looking at him.

-I did, and he wasn't complaining like others – Jeongin said indirectly.

-Ugh, shut up – You rolled your eyes. –I don't get why you are like this, he's your best friend, you should trust him – You added upset.

-I'm your brother, so I should – Jeongin claimed.

-Whatever – You said annoyed.

-I won't be watching over you, I'm not that kind of guy – He added before he parked the car. –But be careful, remember that he isn't good with words – Jeongin said before he got out of the car.

You took a deep breath before going out, you grabbed your backpack with you; Jeongin took a different direction and he isn't used to that when both of you arrive at school together, he's mad and that's so obvious. Without caring about it you went towards the main building and started to go upstairs to the lockers, as soon as you arrived you placed your notebooks inside your locker; number 17. While leaving your things you could feel the energy of today, it wasn't good at all but like every day, you'll try to make it work.

-Miyun! – You heard a lively voice calling out your name, you turned around and found Sana and Nayeon; happily, they started to go towards you, they greeted you with a kind hug and right after that the three of you went to your respective classroom.

-You don't look so good, Miyun – Sana said worriedly.

-Yeah, you almost seem so upset for you to have a boyfriend – Nayeon added concerned.

-Jeongin is in my last nerve, as always – You rolled your eyes while getting inside the room; all the students in their respective group of friends, as usual, you can see Hyunjin sitting down on top of the desk while talking with Han and Felix. He seems happier than you, and everyone really seems more into this day than you do.

-Hmm, you shouldn't mind what he tells you – Sana said.

-She's right, he's a jealous boy after all – Nayeon spoke.