8 || Manners to fix

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next Morning*

-Miyun's POV-

You are running back to Hyunjin's department with him by your side since both of you went for a little morning jog together, he hasn't asked about Jeongin nor what you talked with him since he wanted to wait until both of you were at his place again. He was definitely calmer than yesterday and he actually was really energetic to go on a run when you honestly were ready to get back to bed again.

-You are getting a bit tired, right? – Hyunjin asked while running, honestly, very energetic still.

-Oh, don't start – You complained.

-*Chuckle* we are here, so stop complaining – Hyunjin said while opening up the door of the building.

-Good news – You said with relief. Both of you got inside and climbed up the stairs to reach Hyunjin's floor, and then you just got towards the apartment.

You got inside destroyed so you immediately went towards the couch, in the meanwhile Hyunjin was just laughing at you as he closed the door of the apartment.

-Here, don't die just yet – Hyunjin said as he threw at you a bottle of water which you caught. –Oh, greatly caught – He said while going towards you.

-Thanks, my reflects still there – You joked before drinking some water out of the bottle.

-*Chuckle* of course they are, it's been a week since you last practiced Volleyball – Hyunjin said while standing next to the couch.

-I know, I'm excited to return – You said happily while leaving the bottle on top of the coffee table in front of you.

-I bet you are – Hyunjin said while leaving his bottle too, then he just got towards you and took your hand. He guided you to his room and then you two laid down on his bed all tired and sweaty.

-We should take a shower – You said while Hyunjin was closing his eyes happily.

-Later, I'm tired – Hyunjin said before he took a deep breath.

-Yah~ no way – You said while tickling him.

-Miyun! – Hyunjin complained cutely.

-Okay, I'll stop – You said while putting your hands away from his stomach, he just smiled and covered up himself with his jacket when suddenly your phone started to buzz, you took it out and saw a text from Nayeon congratulating you for your new boyfriend. Wow, they take this relationship very seriously.

-Who is it? – Hyunjin asked.

-Nayeon, she's just congratulating me for our relationship – You chuckled.