5 || Tell me now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Noon*

-Hyunjin's POV-

We started to practice some hours ago, at this point everyone was all sweaty and tired so we decided to take a little break before continuing. Since we arrived at the company Miyun has been with Han and Felix all the time, not even with Jeongin at all which is really odd, however, she just came here because Han told her to come and she promised him to come.

-You know, if you keep staring at my sister like that she's going to get away from you completely – Jeongin joked while sitting next to me. To be honest, he's right, I'm looking at her like if she was doing something bad when actually she's free of doing whatever she wants.

-I want to put Miyun on her place, honestly – I said a bit upset.

-*Chuckle* here she comes prince, so you better change that face – Jeongin said while patting my back.

-Great job out there brother – Miyun said while giving Jeongin a bottle of water.

-Thanks – Jeongin said happily. Yes, I'm here, I also exist. –You know after today's rehearsal you should really take the day off with Hyunjin – He added.

-Ah... I'm screwed – I sighed while pulling my hair back, I'm just smiling in the most awkwardly way as possible... why me?

-W-With Hyunjin? Why? – Miyun asked confused.

-Because out of all the boys you dislike him the most – Jeongin smiled. Thanks, bro for your kind words. –The poor little thing really wants to be your friend, so I think you should hang out today – He added while holding my shoulder.

-I don't dislike him, but it's your best friend and I respect you – Miyun said a bit nervous.

-Huh? Don't worry about me! I'm totally fine with it – Jeongin chuckled.

-Back to training guys! – Chan shouted while clapping.

-We'll see you after the practice – Jeongin said as both of us stood up and went towards the center of the practice room.

*Time later*

-Miyun's POV-

-Did you accept to hang out with him? Wow – Felix said surprised while sitting next to you.

-It was Jeongin's idea – You claimed.

-What a dumb idea – Han shouted from the inside of the bathroom since he was taking a shower.

-Yes, I know, but I think it was dumber to accept – You chuckled.

Right now, you are at Han's place again, you came to pick up the things you left in the guest's room and you took advantage to talk with them a little. At this point you are screwed since you already accepted to hang out with Hyunjin, the percentage of you becoming a red tomato was high and the chances of falling more for him aren't part of your imagination.