11 || The upside down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Days later*

-Miyun's POV-

Two weeks or so had passed since you started to date Hyunjin and let's say that it hasn't been bad in all the ways, however, the school changed a lot in some ways now that everyone knows about Hyunjin and you. It seems that a lot of students got upset about it and so they started to share their thoughts in many ways; social media and the school hallways are where they express their feelings about your relationship, this, of course, got all the way to Stray Kids manager and he wasn't happy about it. Luckily, he didn't ask you to break up but only to deny the speculations which aren't a big deal for now.

Currently, you are with Sana and Nayeon having your free hours, you are supposed to be in class but the teacher didn't arrive so you have an extra break right now, and that's good since you wanted to go out to think for a while.

The three of you are out of the main building, you are sitting down on the bleachers from the basketball court. Basically, running away from those who are talking bad about Hyunjin and you.

-Everyone was talking about me, and how I was a hooker for dating Hyunjin – You said seriously.

-They don't know anything about you two, don't care about them – Nayeon said while patting your back.

-Yeah, you shouldn't care – Sana added. –They are just jealous – She assured.

-How are you so sure about that? – You questioned. –It's just been almost three weeks since we started dating and we already had huge issues – You said a bit frustrated.

-You are exaggerating – Nayeon rolled her eyes.

-Am I really exaggerating, Nayeon? – You questioned. –The school literately hates me, his manager already talked to us about dating and my brother almost killed his best friend when he saw us kissing – You continued.

-She has a point – Sana said while looking at Nayeon.

-That doesn't matter because of you two still together, and Jeongin now approves your relationship – Nayeon claimed.

-True – Sana nodded. –Miyun, let students talk whatever they want, they don't know what they are saying – She said.

-If you say so – You sighed.

I'm afraid that their words can get out of hand and they'll hurt us at some point... why can't they understand?

-Hyunjin's POV-

I'm in class with all of the guys, it's been a tough day of school and all because I keep hearing things about Miyun all over the school. I hate to admit this but, Sophia was right when she told me the students would hate Miyun, which makes me suspect about her a lot. I mean who else can be spreading rumours about Miyun around the school hallways? Just her in my language.