18 || Something will fall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jeongin's POV-

"-As we agreed, Jeongin – Sophia said while looking at me seriously.

-No, I won't hurt my sister and my best friend like this – I said in defence.

-You won't hurt anybody, Hyunjin is the only one who's going to end bad – Sophia assured.

-It's the same for me! I won't do what you're telling me – I told.

-Hmm, listen, if you don't do what I'm telling you, I'll call your manager and tell him that Hyunjin has a girlfriend – Sophia threatened. -Oh, and the rumours at school will spread again – She added.

-Please, no – I said while looking at her worriedly.

-Tell your sister that I want to be your girlfriend as payback for keeping myself away from her and Hyunjin, and the only way to put you out of that is by breaking up with him – Sophia explained. -And I'll do the rest, Jeongin – She smirked.

-Why are you so obsessed with seeing Hyunjin-hyung defeated? – I questioned confused.

-Because she left me broken too, and it seems that karma isn't doing the work – Sophia spoke.

-It might be because he never harmed you, Sophia, you ruined everything with him – I said upset.

-Shush, just do what I told you, and that's it, Jeongin – Sophia said before going away".

-Hey! Are you daydreaming? – Hyunjin-hyung asked while passing his hand in front of me.

-Oh! It might be because I'm tired, hyung – I lied while looking away from him.

-Well, we're almost done here so you can go home and rest – Hyunjin-hyung smiled while pinching my cheek. -And if you want, I can be with you – He added.

-Hmm, no, go with my sister – I said.

-I was planning on going with her, but I don't know if she wants to see me – Hyunjin admitted.

-You should go, hyung. I bet she wants to see you too – I smiled. -Don't leave behind the things you can solve today – I spoke while looking at him.

-Alright then, but let's rehearse a little bit more before I go – Hyunjin-hyung told.

-Fine, just a bit more – I smiled before holding his hand tightly.

*Afternoon*

-Miyun's POV-

A first tough but cool day in your brand-new dance academy was incredible, the people you met there were so nice and it seems that a lot of idols go there too since you saw various familiar faces.