13 || Reunion with myself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miyun's POV-

Hyunjin and you are at JYP Entertainment building since you promised him to come and cheer him up during his activities, you got the chance to talk with the guys a bit more; all of them were worried after they saw you leave the school, however, they know that you are strong and this will end pretty soon.

Right now you are watching them practice one of their choreographies for a stage in very important awards, they are looking great so far which makes you feel proud of all your friends. Your brother is a happy virus, well, one of them since everyone seems to have fun all together.

I'm happy he found a great team to work with, they look like brothers.

-Hey! Earth calling Miyun! – Felix said while snapping his fingers in front of your face.

-Sorry, hmm, what's up? – You said while blinking your eyes. They looked at you kind of concerned so you smiled; there's nothing going on, but you are quite distracted today since the chaotic day at school.

-What's up with you? You've been very distracted since we came inside the room – Han said while looking at you concerned.

-I know, but it's nothing – You said. –The thing is that I haven't been here in a while – You grinned.

-Aw, do you miss the place? – Felix asked.

-Yeah, just a bit – You nodded.

-Just a bit? I thought you missed it a lot more – Han said surprised.

-Why? – You questioned confused.

-Yeah, why? – Felix said while looking at Han confused.

-Because here is where we met – Han said.

-Oh, right – Felix and you said at the same time.

-Anyways, how are you feeling? – Han asked.

-What do you mean? – You asked confused.

-How do you feel after today's stupidity? – Felix said while looking at Hyunjin a bit serious.

-Oh, that – You said while looking at Hyunjin too. –Hmm, it was surprising, to say the least – You assured.

-Yeah, we didn't expect that to happen – Han said. –He scared you, right? – He questioned.

-He did, but we already talked about it, and I hope he doesn't do the same again – You told.

-Hopefully, because this can get out of hand and cause him various problems – Felix said worriedly. –But at least he cared about you, he's changing – He added.